In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- Kalidasa is on par with Homer or Shakespeare, with added spiritual & occult touch. Pity that he isn't even taught i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @malviyamit: Is there anyone who hasn’t castigated Shekhar Gupta for ‘food casteism’ bullshit? 11 hours ago
- RT @SouleFacts: Mass conversion of Hindu to Christianity in a Upper Assam constituency, where the BJP MLA runs his own office from a Dhaba.… 11 hours ago
- RT @ippatel: China has transformed itself from Communism to Commercialism. Communism is only export Epidemic for it & Bharat is big a Marke… 11 hours ago
- RT @IndiaToday: PM @narendramodi will deliver the opening address, while US President @realDonaldTrump will deliver the closing address @Sh… 11 hours ago
- 811,199 hits