In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @Swamy39: Congis are frauds. They criticise Vasundara but when PC moved PCA amdmt Bill 2013 removing Section 13(1)(d)(iii) on babus’ sca… 1 hour ago
- RT @HerrBains: My grandfather to me in my childhood "A day will come when the enemy will be inside India, that day remember the skills of t… 1 hour ago
- RT @pburavalli: Thais to bid Bhumibol farewell amid replica of Vedic universe fb.me/CKk5ZgeU 5 hours ago
- "@OxfamIndia is a Christian org. Congratulations in winning the second edition of Oxfam Best Film on Gender Equality Awa… 20 hours ago
- RT @prasannavishy: Barkha Dutt launches fresh attack on NDTV, spills beans on Radia helping the channel financially wp.me/p5pHpP-ggR 20 hours ago
- 772,662 hits