In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @giniromet: Rahul Gandhi don't trust following: Indian Army Chief Justice of India Supreme Court of India Election Commission EVM machin… 15 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: CPI(M) again avoids appointing Dalit leaders to its highest decision making body Politburo pgurus.com/cpim-again-avo… via @PGurus1 15 hours ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Sorry to say this, with all these wild allegations #RahulGandhi is beginning to sound deranged. Who's advising him? He sh… 15 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: Bollywood actress with placards will go into hibernation mode for indefinite period & this phenomenon is called selective… 15 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: Those who are outraging on #SaveTheConstitution are the same people who removed Images of Lord Ram from Original Indian Co… 15 hours ago
- 834,815 hits