In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @MakrandParanspe: dnaindia.com/analysis/colum… … Reader-friendly version my column: a nationalist-Dalit for President challenges & changes th… 18 minutes ago
- RT @gauravcsawant: 47 people killed in a spate of recent terror attacks in Pak, yet it continues to be a state sponsors of terror. Sick htt… 18 minutes ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: Mosque is not sacred in Islam. In fact nothing is sacred as any sacred symbol becomes an idol. A true muslim can regard an… 19 minutes ago
- RT @padhalikha: Fact | If BJP loses 2019, will there be a Hindu leader again with remote chance of winning? Don't underestimate liberal hat… 19 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing… 19 minutes ago
- 715,412 hits