In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- Maharana Pratap https://t.co/HudsX1uZs3 52 minutes ago
- Sooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!! @PMOIndia @narendramodi @AmitShah @BJP4India twitter.com/upword_/status… 3 hours ago
- Soooooooooooooooo true!!!!!@ twitter.com/subhashkak1/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: BJP leader BS Tomar shot dead in Ghaziabad, accused Shahrukh and Tasneem arrested opindia.com/2019/07/bjp-le… 3 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: Panna Lal Mahto is the name of a human trafficking kingpin who's accused of selling 5000 children, mostly tribal girls, from… 3 hours ago
- 1,054,491 hits