In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @republic: Is Congress an anti-Hindu party? #CongAntiHinduDebate? republicworld.com/s/5067/in-a-ma… 8 hours ago
- RT @YusufDFI: Yes.China is a rogue power grabbing land & sea from small countries,sucking small countries into debt trap,proliferating miss… 8 hours ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: Are these leaders. Assuming he rightly abuses Brahmins misrule, will have the guts to make similar remarks about White and… 8 hours ago
- RT @Kuvalayamala: @republic Hindus/Christians in Kerala should not send their daughters to Muslim Run Colleges or Hostels. prevent #LoveJih… 8 hours ago
- RT @republic: #BREAKING: UP govt makes registration of all Madrassas mandatory from today 8 hours ago
- 731,431 hits