In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @Imamofpeace: A FEW Islamist Terrorist Organizations that want Christians and Jews dead. Retweet this! 1. Al-Shabab (Africa) 2. Al Mur… 26 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Both the Western and India media immediately began criticizing Hindu and Buddhist groups as if they might be complicit… 26 minutes ago
- RT @AskAnshul: Soon after Attacks in Sri Lanka on Easter Day which killed 290 people, our Left Liberals started blaming Hindu Terror Now,… 26 minutes ago
- RT @prasannavishy: Daily Mirror Lanka quoting sources including those at the top rung in SL govt confirms that the suspects were all a part… 5 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: You bet Mayor @TedWheeler. Specially the Christians of Columbo. Oops, sorry. I meant the Muslims of Christchurch for whom y… 5 hours ago
- 888,764 hits