In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- Your Supreme Court comes down on your #Hindu practices. But look at #Hollywood , famous actor Will Smith, does puja… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @RajeshVBagwe: Journo Ms Rehana Fatima in cover girl pose embarking to go to celibate Lord Ayappa, irresponsible journalism @fgautier26… 20 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: What a big shame! #lutyensmedia is totally compromised by the left, no media outrage here, no support for the NUN. This… 1 day ago
- YES, HINDUS ARE THEY WORST ENEMIES. NO INBASIONS COULD HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT #HINDUS BETRAYING HINDUS. AND TODAY HI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @sankrant: Ranjana Kumari runs a huge women's right NGO pushing for "right to pray" at Sabarimala; she's funded by foreign Church groups… 1 day ago
- 862,683 hits