Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- #KarnatakaLesson 1.Never underestimate your enemy. 2.Don't gloat before final results. 3. @BJP4India read Chanakya… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 minutes ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Being a stickler for convention, if Congress from now on follows the practice of offering the top job to the leader of the… 24 minutes ago
- I knew that @narendramodi would tell Yedurappa not to indulge in horsetrading.BUTFOR THE GOOD OF KARMA, FOR THE TRI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @iMac_too: Dear @ZeeNews @TimesNow @republic ke bhai log, if you really wanna help, do one thing. Deploy you top resources in Karnataka… 18 hours ago
- RT @mssirsa: Yes @RahulGandhi ... anti-India spirit of @INCIndia and its allied will lose in the end... And this is not the end. This is j… 18 hours ago
- 839,809 hits