Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- RT @ANINewsUP: Son of Surendra Singh, ex-village head of Barauli, Amethi who was shot dead y'day: My father was a close aide of Smriti Iran… 4 hours ago
- Yes, the Constitution MUST be changed and @narendramodi got the people's mandate to do it twitter.com/sankrant/statu… 4 hours ago
- ahah, this is what sycophants does to VVIP's twitter.com/rishibagree/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: Nautanki chalu aahe. opindia.com/2019/05/mamata… via @OpIndia_com 4 hours ago
- RT @saket71: Lowest is that the man who refused to stand for national anthem Haji Yakub has won on BSP ticket and will go to the sacred hou… 4 hours ago
- 896,705 hits