Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- RT @CestMoiz: NINE years without trial. Am sure this is a worthy cause for NHRC or even the Amnesty to pursue, no? High hopes, no? https://… 9 hours ago
- RT @ankit_bcet: Harish Salve may defended NDTV & Salman in the past but d way he defended Col Purohit & Kulbhushan is commendable that too… 9 hours ago
- RT @tufailelif: ~ @sachinpTOI reports: Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/israel-s… 9 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Prominent Hindutva critic.Writes tons of articles on Hindutva. NDTV's "Fact Checker". Gets his "facts" wrong even on ori… 9 hours ago
- RT @hindupost: 'My Life's Only Aim Has Always Been To Serve My Country' - Sadhvi Pragya - hindupost.in/society-cultur… 9 hours ago
- 732,311 hits