Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- RT @CNNnews18: The ED must examine MoF’s Secretary (Banking) of 2013 and 2017 to know what due diligence was shown in the Nirav Modi Choksi… 16 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Sahastrabahu is the original name, corrupted to Saas Bahu now. A magnificent temple once, destroyed by Malik Kafur, Khilji'… 16 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: What is happening in our banking system? @RBI moneycontrol.com/news/business/… 16 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Vijay @vjSapps reports, Canada’s PM @JustinTrudeau was received in Delhi by a low level Minister of State for Agriculture (… 16 hours ago
- Am not alarmist about Muslim population explosion, which is very real. Believe Islam'll implode from within coz Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- 821,683 hits