Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- RT @davidfrawleyved: When the Taliban took power in Afghanistan after the Soviet occupation they quickly eliminated all the leftist intelle… 9 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: The Pakistan media repeats the anti-Modi views of Congress and its allies and uses them for propaganda value. Seems Co… 11 hours ago
- RT @ShankhNaad: I don't blame the govt but the News channels are screaming that Pakistan will starve. They're calling it a 'great act of re… 13 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: On 14th Feb, Rahul Gandhi is seen Dancing at Valsad at 4:44 pm after Deadly #PulwamaAttack which killed 44 CRPF jawans at… 14 hours ago
- RT @MinhazMerchant: Amazed that Sunil Gavaskar is more worried about losing 2 points if India forfeits Pak match in cricket #WorldCup2019 t… 14 hours ago
- 880,552 hits