Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- RT @eOrganiser: Massive Police Crackdown in #Sabarimala: As many as 10 Hindu Leaders under Arrest: organiser.org//Encyc/2018/11… 5 hours ago
- RT @Karl_Maarx: Rules at BBC: If a Hindu mob assaults a Muslim guy, it is hate crime of the form Hindu extremism If a Muslim mob assaults… 5 hours ago
- Good one!!!!!!!! twitter.com/madhukishwar/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: I am impressed that CNN News 18 allowed broadcasting my comment on the channel that TDK worked as a waitress, and her inabili… 5 hours ago
- RT @RavinarIN: I reiterate.. We are Hindus.. We are SUPERIOR to the desert cults of Christianity and Islam.. We are a religion of the FREE.… 5 hours ago
- 867,035 hits