Everybody, from the President to Sonia Gandhi, is mourning the demise of professor Bipan Chandra. But with Romila Thapar, & Harbans Mukhia, History will hold him responsible for having groomed three generations of Indian students on negating the Islamic genocide on the Hindus. In “Communalism and the writing of Indian history”, he Thapar & Mukhia once professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Muslim genocide by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. Chandra and Thapar also defended Aurangzeb, this monster, who not only murdered Hindus and razed their temples, but also poisoned his father, decapitated his brother and imprisoned his sons, by writing that Aurangzeb’s supposed intolerance, is little more than a hostile legend based on isolated acts such as the erection of a mosque on a temple site in Benares. How can one be so dishonest, or so blind? He is finally responsible with Irfan Habib to have invented a lie, according to which the Babri mosque forcibly replaced a Hindu temple, is nothing but a myth purposely created in the 19th century by the British.
- ahah, what about prohibiting Timur and Aurangzeb in India? Mohamed is ok, I guess ! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 14 hours ago
- Meet a true Macaulay's child, however brilliant he is. Problem is, he is not the only one in India. Your entire Med… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Sweden is hiding docs about its vote: re placing Saudi on the UN Women's... ln.is/5TKI2 by #rohitagarwal86 via @c0nvey 15 hours ago
- "@ShefVaidya: But in @ShekharGupta's opinion, Naxals are just 'thugs' while Gaurakshaks are the real terrorists. True 15 hours ago
- "@vivekagnihotri: Inviting #Nandini Sunder for panel discussion on Naxalism like inviting #Hafeez Saed for panel discussion on TerrorismYES! 15 hours ago
- 701,060 hits