is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @davidfrawleyved: If all Hindus vote there is nothing that can stop them from going forward to make India's ancient dharmic civilization… 18 hours ago
- RT @subhashkak1: The Lost Goddess - Devi Sharada of Kashmir. indictoday.com/perspective/th… 18 hours ago
- RT @UnSubtleDesi: The goon threatening a couple with a gun was a former BSP MP’s son. Let’s just remember that, shall we https://t.co/bGPJV… 18 hours ago
- RT @Ethirajans: Bombay was renamed #Mumbai; Madras became #Chennai; What was once Culcutta is now called #Kolkatta; Bangslore, Mysore are n… 18 hours ago
- RT @ShankhNaad: While we're busy with #Metoo Bishop Franco Mulakkal has made bail in the Nun rapes case. Evidently.. no one saw him coming 18 hours ago
- 862,503 hits