is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @CNNnews18: The ED must examine MoF’s Secretary (Banking) of 2013 and 2017 to know what due diligence was shown in the Nirav Modi Choksi… 16 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Sahastrabahu is the original name, corrupted to Saas Bahu now. A magnificent temple once, destroyed by Malik Kafur, Khilji'… 16 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: What is happening in our banking system? @RBI moneycontrol.com/news/business/… 16 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Vijay @vjSapps reports, Canada’s PM @JustinTrudeau was received in Delhi by a low level Minister of State for Agriculture (… 16 hours ago
- Am not alarmist about Muslim population explosion, which is very real. Believe Islam'll implode from within coz Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- 821,683 hits