is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @coolfunnytshirt: 'Secularism' > 'morals + principles + ethics' twitter.com/KanchanGupta/s… 22 minutes ago
- So sad! twitter.com/RituRathaur/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: That they could win in the people's Court but not in the Court of law, doesn't make them less invincibile? Invincibility… 20 hours ago
- RT @AgentSaffron: Dear Tamilians celebrating BJP defeat in karnataka, try asking Kumaranna for Kavery water now. Good luck. 20 hours ago
- RT @EkAkeleSbkoPele: In 12 months, 23,000 children were born at Rohingya refugee camps in Kashmir and other parts of India. While 15,000 R… 20 hours ago
- 839,922 hits