is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- In Siena, one of the most ancient cities of Italy, I wonder why Hindus care so little about their own glorious hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: FATF (APG) has placed Pakistan in list of blacklisted countries. Now, it's difficult for Pak to get loans. Pak was non-com… 9 hours ago
- RT @Sampadananda: Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the aspect of… 9 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India is a unique land where the great Gods and Goddesses of all humanity and the entire universe still live, manifest… 9 hours ago
- Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the asp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1,070,802 hits