is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- Is Urdu, really language of love?Urdu papers published in UP or Valley of Kashmir,often use a language of hate agai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @alok_bhatt: Yes, but Sanskrit is language of Hindus! twitter.com/financialxpres… 14 hours ago
- RT @TheJaggi: Sometimes panic brings big change. As it did in 1991. Important thing is to do the right thing by using the crisis well. http… 14 hours ago
- Karma of #Hindus that even under central Hindu Govt, they ostracized in many states?Or coz Hindus have an inferiori… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @RajivPratapRudy: Inspirational to see PM @narendramodi ji's personal commitment to cleanliness. #SwachhataHiSeva #ModiInVaranasi @PMOIn… 15 hours ago
- 745,308 hits