is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- Scindias were the biggest betrayers of Hindus and India twitter.com/iMac_too/statu… 7 hours ago
- cpraghav '''''' 1 day ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Now that @OfficeOfRG has finished visiting every temple in Gujarat and has declared himself as a 'Shiv Bhakt', he should go… 1 day ago
- RT @iMac_too: Most eateries/restaurants have raised base rate after 5% GST. Where’s Govt’s bamboo? 1 day ago
- RT @TRobinsonNewEra: The truth is now hate speech https://t.co/LHHFgdD05P 1 day ago
- 793,589 hits