is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Rajdeep Sardesai In his desperation to sell filthy rich Mayawati as next PM writes “... her father was once a humble po… 41 minutes ago
- RT @AsYouNotWish: If you don’t feel safe leaving an illegal Rohingya immigrant with no back-ground check babysitting your child, I’m sorry,… 41 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Those who claim Hinduism is good but Hindutva is bad are mainly anti-Hindus in new masks, few of whom regularly practi… 43 minutes ago
- RT @anuraag_saxena: Japanese media can see that PM @narendramodi is doing a good job from far away. But Delhi media can’t. 🤦🏻♂️ https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Those anti-Hindu intellectuals who label RSS militants and fascists are also against Vivekananda and Aurobindo, who se… 3 hours ago
- 873,878 hits