is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- Why should @AamirKhan, a Muslim, play in most ancient & sacred of Hindu epics, the Mahabharata? Is @BJP4India Govt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @SwarajyaMag: Karnataka’s Lingayat Move Underlines The Vicious ‘Secular Theocracy’ Of Congress Ecosystem @TheJaggi https://t.co/EFvza… 8 hours ago
- Sonal Mansingh is quoting Chanakya!!!! twitter.com/sonal_mansingh… 11 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: And yet, not one Chrislamocommie twitter feminist will protest, coz it is a commie ruled state. imagine if this were in a B… 11 hours ago
- RT @arvindneela: The increased attacks on BJP leaders and the continued martyring of Hindu activists show how much our enemies fear us. Whe… 11 hours ago
- 828,184 hits