is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @MajorPoonia: हिन्दुस्तान का झंडा लगायेंगे,सविंधान/सेक्युलरिज़म का नाम लेंगे लेकिन बात इस्लाम की करेंगे ..दर्द है धारा 370 का ,तीन तलाक़… 3 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: #1/3 Both #SharjeelImam and #ArfaKhanum are no ‘impoverished, illiterate Muzlims who were denied new clothes for Eid when t… 3 hours ago
- RT @prasannavishy: Kapil Sibbal Received A Whopping Rs 77 Lakh From Radical Islamist Group PFI During Anti-CAA Protests: Report https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Shubhrastha: Wah Bibi @khanumarfa ! 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: #TukdeFundedCAAStir 120 Cr. deposited to & withdrawn from 73 syndicate bank a/c of Jihadi PFI & Rehab India Foundation (foun… 4 hours ago
- 1,198,702 hits