is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- ahah, what about prohibiting Timur and Aurangzeb in India? Mohamed is ok, I guess ! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 14 hours ago
- Meet a true Macaulay's child, however brilliant he is. Problem is, he is not the only one in India. Your entire Med… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Sweden is hiding docs about its vote: re placing Saudi on the UN Women's... ln.is/5TKI2 by #rohitagarwal86 via @c0nvey 15 hours ago
- "@ShefVaidya: But in @ShekharGupta's opinion, Naxals are just 'thugs' while Gaurakshaks are the real terrorists. True 15 hours ago
- "@vivekagnihotri: Inviting #Nandini Sunder for panel discussion on Naxalism like inviting #Hafeez Saed for panel discussion on TerrorismYES! 15 hours ago
- 701,059 hits