is senior research fellow at CERI-Sciences Po/CNRS, Paris, professor of Indian Politics and Sociology at King’s India Institute, London, and non-resident scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He has spent a lifetime in denigrating Hindus and trying to prove that fundamentalism is as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalism if not more. He has recently targeted NRI’s saying that they finance homegrown Hindu fanaticism.
- RT @Imamofpeace: A FEW Islamist Terrorist Organizations that want Christians and Jews dead. Retweet this! 1. Al-Shabab (Africa) 2. Al Mur… 36 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Both the Western and India media immediately began criticizing Hindu and Buddhist groups as if they might be complicit… 36 minutes ago
- RT @AskAnshul: Soon after Attacks in Sri Lanka on Easter Day which killed 290 people, our Left Liberals started blaming Hindu Terror Now,… 36 minutes ago
- RT @prasannavishy: Daily Mirror Lanka quoting sources including those at the top rung in SL govt confirms that the suspects were all a part… 5 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: You bet Mayor @TedWheeler. Specially the Christians of Columbo. Oops, sorry. I meant the Muslims of Christchurch for whom y… 5 hours ago
- 888,766 hits