Muslim invaders, Christian missionaries & Indian Marxists, who all understood, consciously or unconsciously, that #Hindus were the recipients and carries of an ancient Knowledge, that was the principal obstacle to their conquering India and the minds of Indians.
It is sad today that Indian intellectuals have taken up that hatred, blindly, without understanding that they are just clever monkeys, harming their own country and unique inheritance. It is even sadder that magazines like @IndiaToday, who used to have a balanced view of the #BJP; have taken-up, this hateful cry. Maybe it is due to the appointment of @ShekharGupta as the editor, which is the main cause of it, as he did the same thing when he was at the Indian Express. Since coming to power #narendramodi has been extremely careful to distance himself from his image of a Hindu hardliner and has shown balance and commitment to all communities, including Christians and Muslims. But did it make any difference to #ShekharGupta, Bharka Dutt @BDUTT and others? Not all. These journalists do not mind lying, deceiving, twisting the truth and falsifying facts.
We saw how a few incidents in Delhi churches, that were proven to be unconnected to any Hindu groups, were whipped up by the Indian Media so much that Indian Christians were able to show to the world that they were persecuted by Hindus, a total lie which caught on in the world till the Vatican.
Dear Mr Modi, beware: how good you strive to be, how much secular you show yourself, it makes no difference to your enemies. It would be better that you be yourself. at least they would have some reason to write badly about you. And remember this: the hatred against Hindus is totally IRRATIONAL, for no community in the world like the Hindus has tolerated so much the others and in return has been so much persecuted. FG
- RT @NatashaFatah: The French government has frozen the assets of controversial Swiss imam Hani Ramadan, older brother of Tariq Ramadan, as… 1 hour ago
- #Aquarius @EmmanuelMacron pretends he care about refugees,but nobody wants them anymore in Europe.Yet the Media and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @kumarnandaj: JNU becoming a hotbed of anti-India forces, says Dalit teacher sundayguardianlive.com/news/jnu-becom… 13 hours ago
- RT @Sunilku00412101: @rahulkanwal Here are all those who spread lies and were caught by #TrueIndology twitter.com/TrueIndology/s… https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Same judge who raised doubts on Justice Loya's death, who put Amit Shah in jail, but who gave bail to terrorists at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 846,250 hits