Or is it @SadesaiRajdeep?The Radia tapes clearly showed that @BDUTT was willing to money her influence with #Congress for a piece of the 2G cake, yet here she still is, preening on @NDTV – and every damn politician, even from the #BJP, rushes to get interviewed by her. I remember her when she was covering Kargil (that’s where she became famous). She was still a young idealistic aspiring journalist. How it that with age, every Indian journalist becomes cynical, dishonest and anti-Hindu?
- RT @tufailelif: Sri Sri: A solution [to the Ayodhya issue] is possible through a dialogue between the two parties, but some elements want t… 7 hours ago
- RT @spectatorindex: HISTORY: In 1958, the Chinese government led by Mao Zedong ordered the killing of all sparrows because they ate from cr… 7 hours ago
- RT @excomradekerala: #Impact #Exclusive Devaswom Minister Surendran of CPM has ordered not to serve non-veg food at the restaurant near Raj… 7 hours ago
- RT @iMac_too: Déjà vu 😎 twitter.com/imac_too/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @BJP4India: India rated as one of the world’s favourite FDI destinations according to UNCTAD. #IndiaRisingGlobally https://t.co/zLhFsQnx… 10 hours ago
- 827,830 hits