Or is it @SadesaiRajdeep?The Radia tapes clearly showed that @BDUTT was willing to money her influence with #Congress for a piece of the 2G cake, yet here she still is, preening on @NDTV – and every damn politician, even from the #BJP, rushes to get interviewed by her. I remember her when she was covering Kargil (that’s where she became famous). She was still a young idealistic aspiring journalist. How it that with age, every Indian journalist becomes cynical, dishonest and anti-Hindu?
- Some countries have moon on their flags 🇵🇰🇹🇷🇹🇳🇱🇾🇦🇿🇩🇿🇲🇾🇲🇻🇲🇷 While some countries having their flags on moon 🇺🇸 🇷🇺… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheJaggi: TWitter is manipulating both tweets and follower counts. Never known a more opaque public platform ever. https://t.co/FTRG9vK… 5 hours ago
- Supreme court is pro @INCIndia twitter.com/AskAnshul/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: As India successfully launches #Chandrayaan2, here is a gentle reminder to NYTimes: F*** you, again! #ASAT https://t.co/e9… 6 hours ago
- Yes, huge problem ! twitter.com/bhak_sala/stat… 10 hours ago
- 1,055,012 hits