Or is it @SadesaiRajdeep?The Radia tapes clearly showed that @BDUTT was willing to money her influence with #Congress for a piece of the 2G cake, yet here she still is, preening on @NDTV – and every damn politician, even from the #BJP, rushes to get interviewed by her. I remember her when she was covering Kargil (that’s where she became famous). She was still a young idealistic aspiring journalist. How it that with age, every Indian journalist becomes cynical, dishonest and anti-Hindu?
- RT @Imamofpeace: It’s unacceptable that extremist Muslims living within your jurisdiction are sending taxpayer money to fund extremism, yet… 2 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Brilliant discussion of the mantric power of Sanskrit and how to access it by @Sampadananda. pragyata.com/mag/the-greatn… 23 hours ago
- RT @bhaiyyajispeaks: Hey @sagarikaghose ji, trying to connect my calculator from a Bluetooth device, Not getting any signals, Should i join… 23 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: This is the kingdom of Kalinga (5th century-7th century CE). No, this kingdom is not in Orissa. This is in Java. It is na… 23 hours ago
- RT @shantanug_: Waking in Ernakulam, caught Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan addressing a 'secular' event ⛪️ https://t.co/K1wBn7M9MI 23 hours ago
- 801,747 hits