Or is it @SadesaiRajdeep?The Radia tapes clearly showed that @BDUTT was willing to money her influence with #Congress for a piece of the 2G cake, yet here she still is, preening on @NDTV – and every damn politician, even from the #BJP, rushes to get interviewed by her. I remember her when she was covering Kargil (that’s where she became famous). She was still a young idealistic aspiring journalist. How it that with age, every Indian journalist becomes cynical, dishonest and anti-Hindu?
- RT @IndiaToday: #TTP US needs India to rein in China on the South China dispute, says @Sanju_Verma_ LIVE bit.ly/IT_LiveTV https://t.… 15 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Without respecting Dharma, promoting secularism is merely a neocolonial ploy to destroy India's great civilization and… 19 hours ago
- RT @ARanganathan72: 9 temples robbed, 2 sadhus killed, 1 sadhvi raped, in 1 month. Dear @timesofindia, here's your headline for tomorrow: h… 19 hours ago
- RT @ARanganathan72: Save Our Souls, @PMOIndia. Fight the perception that Christians are under attack. Fight it with data. My column: http:/… 19 hours ago
- RT @varshasinghmcx: PM Modi has been a great leader, and it's honour to welcome PM Modi: President Trump 🇮🇳 #ModiTrumpMeet https://t.co/4Bx… 21 hours ago
- 716,274 hits