I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- RT @noconversion: Not Many people know about .... Feroze Khan Ghandy..... Grandfather of Pappu @RahulGandhi .... Feroze Ghandy.... has no p… 10 hours ago
- RT @madhukishwar: Can't be just a coincidence that there has been no stone pelting in Kashmir after Mehbooba resigned. Most Kashmiris feeli… 10 hours ago
- RT @India_Policy: Senegal fans cleaning their trash before leaving the stadium after their team's victory over Poland. In India, even a… 10 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: Swamy urges PM to prosecute Chidambaram and family under new Black Money and Benami Acts also pgurus.com/swamy-urges-pm… via @PGu… 10 hours ago
- RT @rahulroushan: Nikahnama is a legal document. Perfectly legit if a passport officer points out discrepancy in names. Whether he asked th… 10 hours ago
- 846,530 hits