I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- RT @RajivMessage: Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin attend major donor's family wedding in India | Fox News foxnews.com/politics/hilla… 9 hours ago
- Absolutely right. This is the wrong strategy twitter.com/RatanSharda55/… 9 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: All this land used to be owned by Hindus in a temple town like Madurai. Who sells lands to churches? Clueless Hindus eager… 9 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: Mission Appropriation: How They Are Trying To Christianise Murugan How vulture evangelists are trying to destroy our so… 10 hours ago
- RT @raghavpandeyy: My take on the performance of Congress under the leadership of Congress. Things are not as rosy as they are made out to… 10 hours ago
- 870,874 hits