I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- In Siena, one of the most ancient cities of Italy, I wonder why Hindus care so little about their own glorious hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: FATF (APG) has placed Pakistan in list of blacklisted countries. Now, it's difficult for Pak to get loans. Pak was non-com… 9 hours ago
- RT @Sampadananda: Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the aspect of… 9 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India is a unique land where the great Gods and Goddesses of all humanity and the entire universe still live, manifest… 9 hours ago
- Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the asp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1,070,802 hits