I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- Why should @AamirKhan, a Muslim, play in most ancient & sacred of Hindu epics, the Mahabharata? Is @BJP4India Govt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @SwarajyaMag: Karnataka’s Lingayat Move Underlines The Vicious ‘Secular Theocracy’ Of Congress Ecosystem @TheJaggi https://t.co/EFvza… 8 hours ago
- Sonal Mansingh is quoting Chanakya!!!! twitter.com/sonal_mansingh… 10 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: And yet, not one Chrislamocommie twitter feminist will protest, coz it is a commie ruled state. imagine if this were in a B… 10 hours ago
- RT @arvindneela: The increased attacks on BJP leaders and the continued martyring of Hindu activists show how much our enemies fear us. Whe… 10 hours ago
- 828,182 hits