I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- RT @csmmuseumpune: FACT & Hindu Janajagruti Samiti present Goa Inquisition: The untold Atrocities by St. Xavier & Missionaries Inauguration… 9 hours ago
- FACT & Hindu Janajagruti Samiti present *Goa Inquisition: The untold Atrocities by St. Xavier & Missionaries* *Dat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @GG_RMC: #GrandOral : "L'épidémie est en train de disparaître... OUI, on pourra voyager en Europe dès cet été, peut être même ailleurs !… 14 hours ago
- RT @DostKhan_Jammu: Bharat Has Special Relations With Nepal. It's Good That Nepal Reviewed Its Stand Realising That India Is Its Brother.… 14 hours ago
- RT @datirachida: Plus de 70% des Parisiens ne souhaitent pas la réélection d'Anne Hidalgo ! ➡️ J’appelle tous ceux qui veulent changer Par… 14 hours ago
- 1,283,810 hits