I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- ahah, what about prohibiting Timur and Aurangzeb in India? Mohamed is ok, I guess ! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 14 hours ago
- Meet a true Macaulay's child, however brilliant he is. Problem is, he is not the only one in India. Your entire Med… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Sweden is hiding docs about its vote: re placing Saudi on the UN Women's... ln.is/5TKI2 by #rohitagarwal86 via @c0nvey 15 hours ago
- "@ShefVaidya: But in @ShekharGupta's opinion, Naxals are just 'thugs' while Gaurakshaks are the real terrorists. True 15 hours ago
- "@vivekagnihotri: Inviting #Nandini Sunder for panel discussion on Naxalism like inviting #Hafeez Saed for panel discussion on TerrorismYES! 15 hours ago
- 701,059 hits