I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- RT @manakgupta: Who do you believe on Raphale-Reliance deal? #Dassault 5 hours ago
- RT @EconomicTimes: #Rafale deal: We chose #Reliance, #Dassault Aviation clarifies goo.gl/vJ5Y8r https://t.co/Z1g9YF33Hw 6 hours ago
- RT @Babu_Bhaiyaa: Lalu Yadav ji tweeting, mocking & asking Modi to give the Truth of Rafale deal.. from Jail.. after getting convicted in 4… 6 hours ago
- RT @sanjeevsanyal: Ancient Indians ran large trading networks from China to Red Sea to Central Asia. The networks were run by large merchan… 11 hours ago
- RT @MajorPoonia: Terrorists abducted n brutally murdered 3 SPO of J&K Police in #Shopian ! @narendramodi Sir,it’s all out war against natio… 11 hours ago
- 860,146 hits