I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twitter.com/madhukishwar/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @AsYouNotWish: Two weeks ago, 11 Muslims were acquitted of terror charges after 25 yrs of trial. Shekhar bhau and his tribe cried oceans… 17 hours ago
- RT @ZaffarBaloch: Major #NewZealand bookstore bans Jordan Peterson’s book in shocking act of censorship. HERE WE GO - Ban on 'Books & Criti… 18 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: The new New Zealand rises from ashes of Christchurch. White terrorism to White guilt. Bookstore bans @JordanbPeterson b… 18 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India's Congress Party has moved from false charges of Hindu and Saffron terror to false charges of Hindutva, BJP and… 18 hours ago
- 883,301 hits