I know that the #BJP used it, but this disrupting of the most sacred tool of democracy, the Indian Lok Sabha, is extremely detrimental do the interests of the people of #India, as no serious business is conducted and these worthless MP’s who spend on each other hundreds of crores of the taxpayers’ money, just sit idle. Also, for those who have watched it, its a disgrace, worth than a fish market, where at least some business is conducted. I do not understand also why @NarendraModi greets #Congress President @SoniaGandhi in Parliament. Mr Modi must have read the story of Prithviraj Chauhan who forgave invader Muhammad Ghori three times and was eventually beaten by Ghori, blinded and later executed with great cost for India’s integrity. The tolerance of #Hindus should have a limit.
- RT @PMOIndia: Had a good discussion with H. E. Mr. Stefan Löfven @SwedishPM on the phone. I deeply appreciate Sweden's support for @makeini… 3 hours ago
- RT @ANI_news: People in India whose heart & soul is with Pakistan should go to Pakistan or better be sent there:G Hasan Rizvi,National Comm… 3 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: This is what Left Front always do Pit Patriot Vs Patriot in 2002 (Kalam Vs Lakshmi Sahgal) Pit Dalit Vs Dalit in 2017 ( P… 3 hours ago
- RT @RakeshSinha01: In the late60's &70's Communists led by Mohan Kr Mangalam infiltrated in the Congress' body,now infiltrating in its brai… 3 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: Silly Sharad Pawar just lost his Maratha Vote bank Or Willy Pawar just Gifted his Maratha Votes to BJP on platter .... Onl… 3 hours ago
- 715,105 hits