Whenever I travel to Cochin, I am stunned to see that if you go in any buildings, there are more Christian and Muslim names than Hindus. It’s the fist time that Hindus have become a minority overall in an Indian state. Marxist Indians do not care – though most of them are Hindus – they have encouraged it and have been traitors to their own blood. Will West Bengal, Assam and later UP follow suit? What do you think?
- RT @ANINewsUP: Son of Surendra Singh, ex-village head of Barauli, Amethi who was shot dead y'day: My father was a close aide of Smriti Iran… 4 hours ago
- Yes, the Constitution MUST be changed and @narendramodi got the people's mandate to do it twitter.com/sankrant/statu… 4 hours ago
- ahah, this is what sycophants does to VVIP's twitter.com/rishibagree/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: Nautanki chalu aahe. opindia.com/2019/05/mamata… via @OpIndia_com 4 hours ago
- RT @saket71: Lowest is that the man who refused to stand for national anthem Haji Yakub has won on BSP ticket and will go to the sacred hou… 4 hours ago
- 896,703 hits