Whenever I travel to Cochin, I am stunned to see that if you go in any buildings, there are more Christian and Muslim names than Hindus. It’s the fist time that Hindus have become a minority overall in an Indian state. Marxist Indians do not care – though most of them are Hindus – they have encouraged it and have been traitors to their own blood. Will West Bengal, Assam and later UP follow suit? What do you think?
- #KarnatakaLesson 1.Never underestimate your enemy. 2.Don't gloat before final results. 3. @BJP4India read Chanakya… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 minutes ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Being a stickler for convention, if Congress from now on follows the practice of offering the top job to the leader of the… 22 minutes ago
- I knew that @narendramodi would tell Yedurappa not to indulge in horsetrading.BUTFOR THE GOOD OF KARMA, FOR THE TRI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @iMac_too: Dear @ZeeNews @TimesNow @republic ke bhai log, if you really wanna help, do one thing. Deploy you top resources in Karnataka… 18 hours ago
- RT @mssirsa: Yes @RahulGandhi ... anti-India spirit of @INCIndia and its allied will lose in the end... And this is not the end. This is j… 18 hours ago
- 839,809 hits