Whenever I travel to Cochin, I am stunned to see that if you go in any buildings, there are more Christian and Muslim names than Hindus. It’s the fist time that Hindus have become a minority overall in an Indian state. Marxist Indians do not care – though most of them are Hindus – they have encouraged it and have been traitors to their own blood. Will West Bengal, Assam and later UP follow suit? What do you think?
- Shame on @netflix twitter.com/India_Policy/s… 27 minutes ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Strangest part is, most of the children studying at @the_presidium are Hindu, yet, except for this one parent, no one else… 11 hours ago
- RT @UdayMahurkar: @mayankjain100 @rahulkanwal @anjanaomkashyap @sardanarohit @aajtak @IndiaToday @Ankit_Tyagi01 @meenakshisharan @davidfraw… 16 hours ago
- RT @HadiNasrallah: The Armenian Genocide 1914 The Assyrian Genocide 1914 The famine of Mount Lebanon 1915 The Greek Genocide 1913 The Hamid… 17 hours ago
- RT @IndianInterest: If Aryans were foreigners then why was the Indian subcontinent called Āryāvarta (Ārya + Āvarta = abode of the Aryas) fo… 17 hours ago
- 1,089,334 hits