China is India’s most deadly enemy. It is claiming territory not only in Arunachal Pradesh, but also in the high seas, thereby earning the enmity of many other countries, which Mr Mr Modi is trying to unite with India. Not many people know that China gave Pakistan some of the technology that went into making the ‘Islamic’ nuclear bomb and even provided Islamabad with North Korean missiles to carry them. Or that China has placed a number of long range nuclear missiles in the caves of Tibet, many of them pointed towards India’s cities.
- RT @padhalikha: #TalkToAMuslim and ask why did the population of Hindus in Pak dipped from 19% in 1947 to 1% today & in Bangladesh from 27%… 21 hours ago
- RT @MumtaazKhan: Musharraf got Rs20m on retirement, bought Rs400m flats in London, UAE:@ahmad_noorani Fauji Generals owns the state so what… 21 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Khalistani terrorists have entered India via Nepal for an attack on India's parliament in Delhi. - Intel reports. https://… 21 hours ago
- RT @MaheishGirri: India overtakes France as 6th biggest economy, World Bank says credit goes to Modi govt indiatoday.in/india/story/in… via NaMo… 21 hours ago
- RT @dr_maheshsharma: It is indeed a matter of pride for our country that after 70 years of independence all villages have been electrified… 21 hours ago
- 850,765 hits