China is India’s most deadly enemy. It is claiming territory not only in Arunachal Pradesh, but also in the high seas, thereby earning the enmity of many other countries, which Mr Mr Modi is trying to unite with India. Not many people know that China gave Pakistan some of the technology that went into making the ‘Islamic’ nuclear bomb and even provided Islamabad with North Korean missiles to carry them. Or that China has placed a number of long range nuclear missiles in the caves of Tibet, many of them pointed towards India’s cities.
- RT @giniromet: Rahul Gandhi don't trust following: Indian Army Chief Justice of India Supreme Court of India Election Commission EVM machin… 15 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: CPI(M) again avoids appointing Dalit leaders to its highest decision making body Politburo pgurus.com/cpim-again-avo… via @PGurus1 15 hours ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Sorry to say this, with all these wild allegations #RahulGandhi is beginning to sound deranged. Who's advising him? He sh… 15 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: Bollywood actress with placards will go into hibernation mode for indefinite period & this phenomenon is called selective… 15 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: Those who are outraging on #SaveTheConstitution are the same people who removed Images of Lord Ram from Original Indian Co… 15 hours ago
- 834,816 hits