China is India’s most deadly enemy. It is claiming territory not only in Arunachal Pradesh, but also in the high seas, thereby earning the enmity of many other countries, which Mr Mr Modi is trying to unite with India. Not many people know that China gave Pakistan some of the technology that went into making the ‘Islamic’ nuclear bomb and even provided Islamabad with North Korean missiles to carry them. Or that China has placed a number of long range nuclear missiles in the caves of Tibet, many of them pointed towards India’s cities.
- RT @republic: Is Congress an anti-Hindu party? #CongAntiHinduDebate? republicworld.com/s/5067/in-a-ma… 8 hours ago
- RT @YusufDFI: Yes.China is a rogue power grabbing land & sea from small countries,sucking small countries into debt trap,proliferating miss… 8 hours ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: Are these leaders. Assuming he rightly abuses Brahmins misrule, will have the guts to make similar remarks about White and… 8 hours ago
- RT @Kuvalayamala: @republic Hindus/Christians in Kerala should not send their daughters to Muslim Run Colleges or Hostels. prevent #LoveJih… 8 hours ago
- RT @republic: #BREAKING: UP govt makes registration of all Madrassas mandatory from today 8 hours ago
- 731,431 hits