China is India’s most deadly enemy. It is claiming territory not only in Arunachal Pradesh, but also in the high seas, thereby earning the enmity of many other countries, which Mr Mr Modi is trying to unite with India. Not many people know that China gave Pakistan some of the technology that went into making the ‘Islamic’ nuclear bomb and even provided Islamabad with North Korean missiles to carry them. Or that China has placed a number of long range nuclear missiles in the caves of Tibet, many of them pointed towards India’s cities.
- RT @OpIndia_com: Rumours about Priyanka Chaturvedi joining Shiv Sena gain strength as she removes AICC from her Twitter bio, Congress sourc… 2 hours ago
- RT @KanchanGupta: Fantastic expose by @Tamal0401 on bogus voting in #WestBengal. This is the quality of 'free and fair' voting under the wa… 2 hours ago
- RT @madhukishwar: Thank you @PMOIndia &@rajnathsingh for stopping cross border trade with Pakistan via Kashmir. Please don't resume it afte… 2 hours ago
- again decision by @BJP4India Govt not to bail out @jetairways was taken - not in interests of Indians, who have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @KanchanGupta: Old trick. That's how Kalimuddin Shams (FB|Left Front) would win. In Kabitirtha constituency all women in burqa had hairy… 15 hours ago
- 888,245 hits