There was a huge crowd of Muslims at #YakubMemon’s funeral. It shocked many politicians, I think, but the Media did not show the photos. Now they want to blame it on Tiger Memon, rather than say it was a spontaneous show of support. How will Tiger Memon reach out to thousands in a few hours? Impossible. What do you think?
- RT @CNNnews18: The ED must examine MoF’s Secretary (Banking) of 2013 and 2017 to know what due diligence was shown in the Nirav Modi Choksi… 16 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Sahastrabahu is the original name, corrupted to Saas Bahu now. A magnificent temple once, destroyed by Malik Kafur, Khilji'… 16 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: What is happening in our banking system? @RBI moneycontrol.com/news/business/… 16 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Vijay @vjSapps reports, Canada’s PM @JustinTrudeau was received in Delhi by a low level Minister of State for Agriculture (… 16 hours ago
- Am not alarmist about Muslim population explosion, which is very real. Believe Islam'll implode from within coz Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- 821,683 hits