There was a huge crowd of Muslims at #YakubMemon’s funeral. It shocked many politicians, I think, but the Media did not show the photos. Now they want to blame it on Tiger Memon, rather than say it was a spontaneous show of support. How will Tiger Memon reach out to thousands in a few hours? Impossible. What do you think?
- #KarnatakaLesson 1.Never underestimate your enemy. 2.Don't gloat before final results. 3. @BJP4India read Chanakya… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 minutes ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Being a stickler for convention, if Congress from now on follows the practice of offering the top job to the leader of the… 20 minutes ago
- I knew that @narendramodi would tell Yedurappa not to indulge in horsetrading.BUTFOR THE GOOD OF KARMA, FOR THE TRI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @iMac_too: Dear @ZeeNews @TimesNow @republic ke bhai log, if you really wanna help, do one thing. Deploy you top resources in Karnataka… 18 hours ago
- RT @mssirsa: Yes @RahulGandhi ... anti-India spirit of @INCIndia and its allied will lose in the end... And this is not the end. This is j… 18 hours ago
- 839,809 hits