There was a huge crowd of Muslims at #YakubMemon’s funeral. It shocked many politicians, I think, but the Media did not show the photos. Now they want to blame it on Tiger Memon, rather than say it was a spontaneous show of support. How will Tiger Memon reach out to thousands in a few hours? Impossible. What do you think?
- RT @ANINewsUP: Son of Surendra Singh, ex-village head of Barauli, Amethi who was shot dead y'day: My father was a close aide of Smriti Iran… 4 hours ago
- Yes, the Constitution MUST be changed and @narendramodi got the people's mandate to do it twitter.com/sankrant/statu… 4 hours ago
- ahah, this is what sycophants does to VVIP's twitter.com/rishibagree/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: Nautanki chalu aahe. opindia.com/2019/05/mamata… via @OpIndia_com 4 hours ago
- RT @saket71: Lowest is that the man who refused to stand for national anthem Haji Yakub has won on BSP ticket and will go to the sacred hou… 4 hours ago
- 896,703 hits