There was a huge crowd of Muslims at #YakubMemon’s funeral. It shocked many politicians, I think, but the Media did not show the photos. Now they want to blame it on Tiger Memon, rather than say it was a spontaneous show of support. How will Tiger Memon reach out to thousands in a few hours? Impossible. What do you think?
- RT @davidfrawleyved: When the Taliban took power in Afghanistan after the Soviet occupation they quickly eliminated all the leftist intelle… 9 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: The Pakistan media repeats the anti-Modi views of Congress and its allies and uses them for propaganda value. Seems Co… 10 hours ago
- RT @ShankhNaad: I don't blame the govt but the News channels are screaming that Pakistan will starve. They're calling it a 'great act of re… 12 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: On 14th Feb, Rahul Gandhi is seen Dancing at Valsad at 4:44 pm after Deadly #PulwamaAttack which killed 44 CRPF jawans at… 13 hours ago
- RT @MinhazMerchant: Amazed that Sunil Gavaskar is more worried about losing 2 points if India forfeits Pak match in cricket #WorldCup2019 t… 13 hours ago
- 880,551 hits