M y position on Indian Christians is well known and I will say it again in a few lines:
Christians in India have had such a good deal for twenty centuries, because of the Hindu ethos of tolerance and Hinduism’s, concept of the avatar, which recognizes that God can manifest Himself at different times, under different names – hence Jesus Christ was accepted as an avatar by Hindus (whereas Krishna or Ram were never accepted as ‘sons of God’ by Christians). Once upon a time in Kerala, Christianity had integrated itself in the mainstream Hindu society and prospered in peace, because it did not try to impose its own beliefs on the majority community. Then came the Jesuits and everything changed.
Today, Christians such as John Dayal, Kanchen Ilayah, Valson Thampu and many other Indian Christian leaders and bishops, are not only practicing a Christianity which had its place 50 years ago in Europe (but is no more today, as Western Christianity is evolving), but are also re-embracing the old colonial missionary concept that Christ is the only ‘true’ God and that all ‘heathens’ Hindus have to be converted.
Your aggressive conversions drives, with the money donated by innocent Westerners, is creating havoc in the Indian social and cultural fabric. You say that you have been ‘persecuted by the Hindutva brigade, but actually, the few incidents that have occurred were mostly a backlash of your aggressive, insensitive and unethical conversions efforts in tribal and backward areas – and I have no pity for you. You have wiped out in your minds 2000 years of freedom and well-being and are only harping endlessly on a few years of a few difficulties. You show no gratitude to Hindus and are biting the hands that fed you and accepted you whole heartedly.
Christians have been the worst persecutors in the world, wiping out ruthlessly entire cultures, like those of the Aztecs in South America, yet you always position yourselves as persecuted.
Yes, there are flaws in the Hindu social fabric and Dalits is one of them. But you have pushed it overboard. Indian society has tried so hard to rectify that flaw since 1947 and succeeded to a great extent, putting a Dalit as President of India and having so many Dalits coming-up in society, thanks to the sometimes flawed reservation system. If you and other Christian leaders persist in the hysterical trend you have set against the Narendra Modi Government and your unethical conversion drives with India’s poors, you are committing self suicide. Sonia Gandhi is not the Empress of India anymore and the Hindus’ patience may one day run short
- RT @csmmuseumpune: FACT & Hindu Janajagruti Samiti present Goa Inquisition: The untold Atrocities by St. Xavier & Missionaries Inauguration… 9 hours ago
- FACT & Hindu Janajagruti Samiti present *Goa Inquisition: The untold Atrocities by St. Xavier & Missionaries* *Dat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @GG_RMC: #GrandOral : "L'épidémie est en train de disparaître... OUI, on pourra voyager en Europe dès cet été, peut être même ailleurs !… 13 hours ago
- RT @DostKhan_Jammu: Bharat Has Special Relations With Nepal. It's Good That Nepal Reviewed Its Stand Realising That India Is Its Brother.… 13 hours ago
- RT @datirachida: Plus de 70% des Parisiens ne souhaitent pas la réélection d'Anne Hidalgo ! ➡️ J’appelle tous ceux qui veulent changer Par… 13 hours ago
- 1,283,807 hits