Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- O Hindus, start standing-up for your own culture, spirituality and people, coz you hold the last living Knowledge o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @sushantsareen: So in India you can plot against the country, murder people in name of ideology, provide weapons to terrorists & bomb pl… 14 hours ago
- YES, but Govt of #India , whether @INCIndia or @BJP4India , always falls for it, fo fear of appearing 'undemocratic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- The Aryan Theory Invasion is dead, but remains the foundation stone of all History Books on India. Yet Indian Hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: I have heard of cases in Andhra, where pastors target married Hindu women by getting them enrolled in small savings schemes… 14 hours ago
- 860,094 hits