Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @Imamofpeace: It’s unacceptable that extremist Muslims living within your jurisdiction are sending taxpayer money to fund extremism, yet… 4 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Brilliant discussion of the mantric power of Sanskrit and how to access it by @Sampadananda. pragyata.com/mag/the-greatn… 23 hours ago
- RT @bhaiyyajispeaks: Hey @sagarikaghose ji, trying to connect my calculator from a Bluetooth device, Not getting any signals, Should i join… 23 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: This is the kingdom of Kalinga (5th century-7th century CE). No, this kingdom is not in Orissa. This is in Java. It is na… 23 hours ago
- RT @shantanug_: Waking in Ernakulam, caught Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan addressing a 'secular' event ⛪️ https://t.co/K1wBn7M9MI 23 hours ago
- 801,751 hits