Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- Is Urdu, really language of love?Urdu papers published in UP or Valley of Kashmir,often use a language of hate agai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @alok_bhatt: Yes, but Sanskrit is language of Hindus! twitter.com/financialxpres… 14 hours ago
- RT @TheJaggi: Sometimes panic brings big change. As it did in 1991. Important thing is to do the right thing by using the crisis well. http… 14 hours ago
- Karma of #Hindus that even under central Hindu Govt, they ostracized in many states?Or coz Hindus have an inferiori… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @RajivPratapRudy: Inspirational to see PM @narendramodi ji's personal commitment to cleanliness. #SwachhataHiSeva #ModiInVaranasi @PMOIn… 15 hours ago
- 745,307 hits