Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @desertfox61I: Trouble for Congress in Maharashtra: Ashok Chavan caught on tape wanting to quit because his views not respected https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @friendsofrss: SFI Goons attacked RSS Shakha in Himachal Pradesh University. Tried to kill ABVP students in morning Shakha. 15 students… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: In monotheistic traditions the One Deity excludes all other deities. In Hindu Dharma the One Deity includes all other… 3 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: BRRAKING: 100 people killed in an attack in the African country of Mali, but trust me this news will generate little covera… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India has been under the shadow of a single family at political, institutional and media levels since independence, bl… 4 hours ago
- 883,573 hits