Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- Yes Arnab is one of the few journalists who hasn't be bought by the Establishment and the Congress twitter.com/AsYouNotWish/s… 2 hours ago
- Jogging in Paris by minus 2 degree Centigrade. I am there for the release of my latest French book on the @DalaiLama https://t.co/z01yJKQ5MN 2 hours ago
- Yes but it wins @INCIndia elections, and it forces @BJP4India to do the same. Bad politics: short term gains for lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Thing is #Hindus know how to lose gracefully. In fact they're so used to lose that they forgot that to defend Dharm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @MinhazMerchant: When Congress loses it doesn't show the same grace. That's the real story. twitter.com/BDUTT/status/1… 16 hours ago
- 871,248 hits