Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @MajorPoonia: हिन्दुस्तान का झंडा लगायेंगे,सविंधान/सेक्युलरिज़म का नाम लेंगे लेकिन बात इस्लाम की करेंगे ..दर्द है धारा 370 का ,तीन तलाक़… 3 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: #1/3 Both #SharjeelImam and #ArfaKhanum are no ‘impoverished, illiterate Muzlims who were denied new clothes for Eid when t… 3 hours ago
- RT @prasannavishy: Kapil Sibbal Received A Whopping Rs 77 Lakh From Radical Islamist Group PFI During Anti-CAA Protests: Report https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Shubhrastha: Wah Bibi @khanumarfa ! 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: #TukdeFundedCAAStir 120 Cr. deposited to & withdrawn from 73 syndicate bank a/c of Jihadi PFI & Rehab India Foundation (foun… 4 hours ago
- 1,198,702 hits