Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @Hinduism4u: @rvaidya2000 twitter.com/hatindersinghr… 13 hours ago
- RT @RatanSharda55: No faux Liberal ever opened her / his mouth on this outrage on humanity. If you think you will be treated differently if… 13 hours ago
- RT @LostTemple7: Would you believe me if I told you that this Monolith Shiva with seven headed Sheshnaag above it is carved out of a single… 13 hours ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Indian media is slowly becoming Cartoon Network. Which is a good news. https://t.co/CtyXUIkzmJ 13 hours ago
- RT @sudarsansand: Humanity has failed again........... One of my SandArt on save #Elephant. https://t.co/nzcM4PNDvr 14 hours ago
- 1,285,191 hits