Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @subhashkak1: Reminiscing about George Sudarshan, a great physicist and Vedantin: youtube.com/watch?v=Xnn13C… 1 hour ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: When he failed with his fake articles, he is provoking peaceful Indian Muslims to organise for violence. https://t.co/C… 1 hour ago
- RT @DostKhan_Jammu: Dear Hindus, Very bad news from Muslim #Kashmir A Hindu truck driver from #Rajasthan burnt alive. Scores of truck d… 1 hour ago
- RT @rahulroushan: His dad was killed by a Jihadi who accused him of blasphemy. But Hinduphobia is so strong and entrenched that he'd rather… 1 hour ago
- RT @mariawirth1: met a psychologist (Hindu) who said Islam is a religion of peace and she read the Quran. I am convinced Indians are natur… 1 hour ago
- 1,089,843 hits