, who are predicting the end of the world in another 50 years because of #Climate change or warming-up of the Planet. Ecologists today are often opportunists, who have made a business of doomsaying – Remember how Rajendra Pachauri, the head of IPCC & TERI, faked data to show that Himalayan glaciers would melt by 2030? H e nevertheless got a Nobel Prize!
True we are polluting the earth with our carbon emissions and waste of electricity. But man in his small ego always thinks he can do and undo everything. The truth is that throughout the Ages, when there was no man-made pollution, there have been periodic warming and cooling of the earth. The Saraswati river disappeared during one of those warming of the earth. The ancient dinosaurs also became extinct when the temperatures increased.
Environment, which started as a genuine concern for humanity’s welfare, has become perverted today and many of its members are actually anti-Hindu, anti-Modi, witness @GreenPeace. FG
- RT @ShefVaidya: Empty mineral water bottles are strewn everywhere, even inside the complex, thanks to the amazing civic sense of domestic t… 1 hour ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: #ReadTheThread The city of Aurangabad is the gateway to #Ajanta and #Ellora and is an absolute disgrace. Piles of rubbish e… 1 hour ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Scary. If ever @INCIndia Comes back to power, THIS is our future! twitter.com/vickynanjappa/… 1 hour ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: Reports have claimed that senior leaders like Veerappa Moily, Manish Tewari and P Chidambaram too expressed their disappro… 1 hour ago
- Violence is part of Islam and any country that gives refiuge to Muslims suffers from it. It's a pity that a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- 834,411 hits