What do you think at Donald J. Trump’s statement of banning entry of Muslims in the USA? It seems to me an impractical idea, not feasible. But what I am surprised at is the outrage it has provoked in the world! The outrage should be about Muslims begeading journalists, stoning women, machine gunning hundreds of innocent youth, leaving your 6 months daughter before killing your co-wrokers and committing suicide… Not condemn a man’s words, which are only words and not bullets or bombs.
- RT @ShefVaidya: ‘Prayer rooms’ in all airports are for everyone to pray. They are not ONLY for namaaz, so why is only the namaaz icon used… 10 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: This Pakistani Immie-aunty is upset that a policeman spoke to her in her native language ‘Punjabi’. After 70 years of brai… 13 hours ago
- RT @RatanSharda55: It is worst criminal conspiracy. No presser by #BJP please. Need strict action. 😡 Intellectuals attempted to link Mumbai… 13 hours ago
- Good questions! twitter.com/ProfMKay/statu… 14 hours ago
- RT @sarkar_swati: We have started a new series on the Communist betrayal of the Indian Freedom Struggle. The first part of this series is o… 14 hours ago
- 1,218,861 hits