What do you think at Donald J. Trump’s statement of banning entry of Muslims in the USA? It seems to me an impractical idea, not feasible. But what I am surprised at is the outrage it has provoked in the world! The outrage should be about Muslims begeading journalists, stoning women, machine gunning hundreds of innocent youth, leaving your 6 months daughter before killing your co-wrokers and committing suicide… Not condemn a man’s words, which are only words and not bullets or bombs.
- RT @OpIndia_com: Rumours about Priyanka Chaturvedi joining Shiv Sena gain strength as she removes AICC from her Twitter bio, Congress sourc… 2 hours ago
- RT @KanchanGupta: Fantastic expose by @Tamal0401 on bogus voting in #WestBengal. This is the quality of 'free and fair' voting under the wa… 2 hours ago
- RT @madhukishwar: Thank you @PMOIndia &@rajnathsingh for stopping cross border trade with Pakistan via Kashmir. Please don't resume it afte… 2 hours ago
- again decision by @BJP4India Govt not to bail out @jetairways was taken - not in interests of Indians, who have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @KanchanGupta: Old trick. That's how Kalimuddin Shams (FB|Left Front) would win. In Kabitirtha constituency all women in burqa had hairy… 16 hours ago
- 888,248 hits