What do you think at Donald J. Trump’s statement of banning entry of Muslims in the USA? It seems to me an impractical idea, not feasible. But what I am surprised at is the outrage it has provoked in the world! The outrage should be about Muslims begeading journalists, stoning women, machine gunning hundreds of innocent youth, leaving your 6 months daughter before killing your co-wrokers and committing suicide… Not condemn a man’s words, which are only words and not bullets or bombs.
- RT @MakrandParanspe: dnaindia.com/analysis/colum… … Reader-friendly version my column: a nationalist-Dalit for President challenges & changes th… 13 minutes ago
- RT @gauravcsawant: 47 people killed in a spate of recent terror attacks in Pak, yet it continues to be a state sponsors of terror. Sick htt… 13 minutes ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: Mosque is not sacred in Islam. In fact nothing is sacred as any sacred symbol becomes an idol. A true muslim can regard an… 14 minutes ago
- RT @padhalikha: Fact | If BJP loses 2019, will there be a Hindu leader again with remote chance of winning? Don't underestimate liberal hat… 14 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing… 14 minutes ago
- 715,412 hits