Happy New Year boys and girls. My @FaceBook was blocked for three days because of the post below. What an irony: if you write factual, true, but politically incorrect articles, you get censored, while if you tweet the tag #Kashmir, you see hundreds of anti-Indian pro-Pakistani, pro-separatists tweets by Kashmiri Muslims.
Anyway, let 2016 be a good year for India, a year of Renaissance where She relinks with the wisdom of Her ancient Knowledge, while striving to be on par with the West and China, economically and militarily. Let India’s enemies be dealt with by the Divine Force too.
May you have good health, reasonable prosperity and MORE THAN ANYTHING, THE PRIDE OF BEING AN INDIAN WHICH IS SO LACKING IN THIS COUNTRY.
- RT @devdhar10: @madhukishwar @fgautier26 They themselves are happy if someone tom toms their Dalitness 2 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Meira Kumar's father, Jagjivan Ram got away with years of tax evasion by claiming that he 'forgot' to file IT returns for a… 3 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: In 2013, UPA not only waived her bill of Rs 1.98 crore, but also allowed #MeiraKumar to hold on to bungalow in Lutyens Delhi… 3 hours ago
- RT @Abhina_Prakash: Mayawati has once again proved that she can't support any other #Dalit but her own caste. BSP is not for Dalit empowerm… 3 hours ago
- RT @republic: JDU's Nitish Kumar snubs Lalu's advice; continues to back Kovind for President #KovindVsMeira 3 hours ago
- 715,168 hits