Happy New Year boys and girls. My @FaceBook was blocked for three days because of the post below. What an irony: if you write factual, true, but politically incorrect articles, you get censored, while if you tweet the tag #Kashmir, you see hundreds of anti-Indian pro-Pakistani, pro-separatists tweets by Kashmiri Muslims.
Anyway, let 2016 be a good year for India, a year of Renaissance where She relinks with the wisdom of Her ancient Knowledge, while striving to be on par with the West and China, economically and militarily. Let India’s enemies be dealt with by the Divine Force too.
May you have good health, reasonable prosperity and MORE THAN ANYTHING, THE PRIDE OF BEING AN INDIAN WHICH IS SO LACKING IN THIS COUNTRY.
- RT @gauravcsawant: Hafiz Saeed is more powerful than Pakistani politicians given his links with Pak Army, ISI. LeT is an extension of Pak a… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: There should be a national project in India to recognize ancient educational sites like Nalanda and restore them as mo… 3 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: No media outrage No Press club meetings No blank editorials No march for FOE No tweets by Lutyens No award wapsi https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @India_Policy: Rafale allegations by Pappu are such blatant lies, that even the Left-Liberal editors of Quint are publishing this. Only… 3 hours ago
- Dont you think that a @BJP4India Central Govt should take the initiative in removing Government control over Hindu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 795,783 hits