Happy New Year boys and girls. My @FaceBook was blocked for three days because of the post below. What an irony: if you write factual, true, but politically incorrect articles, you get censored, while if you tweet the tag #Kashmir, you see hundreds of anti-Indian pro-Pakistani, pro-separatists tweets by Kashmiri Muslims.
Anyway, let 2016 be a good year for India, a year of Renaissance where She relinks with the wisdom of Her ancient Knowledge, while striving to be on par with the West and China, economically and militarily. Let India’s enemies be dealt with by the Divine Force too.
May you have good health, reasonable prosperity and MORE THAN ANYTHING, THE PRIDE OF BEING AN INDIAN WHICH IS SO LACKING IN THIS COUNTRY.
- RT @ANINewsUP: Son of Surendra Singh, ex-village head of Barauli, Amethi who was shot dead y'day: My father was a close aide of Smriti Iran… 4 hours ago
- Yes, the Constitution MUST be changed and @narendramodi got the people's mandate to do it twitter.com/sankrant/statu… 4 hours ago
- ahah, this is what sycophants does to VVIP's twitter.com/rishibagree/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrachiBJP: Nautanki chalu aahe. opindia.com/2019/05/mamata… via @OpIndia_com 4 hours ago
- RT @saket71: Lowest is that the man who refused to stand for national anthem Haji Yakub has won on BSP ticket and will go to the sacred hou… 4 hours ago
- 896,705 hits