Happy New Year boys and girls. My @FaceBook was blocked for three days because of the post below. What an irony: if you write factual, true, but politically incorrect articles, you get censored, while if you tweet the tag #Kashmir, you see hundreds of anti-Indian pro-Pakistani, pro-separatists tweets by Kashmiri Muslims.
Anyway, let 2016 be a good year for India, a year of Renaissance where She relinks with the wisdom of Her ancient Knowledge, while striving to be on par with the West and China, economically and militarily. Let India’s enemies be dealt with by the Divine Force too.
May you have good health, reasonable prosperity and MORE THAN ANYTHING, THE PRIDE OF BEING AN INDIAN WHICH IS SO LACKING IN THIS COUNTRY.
- RT @CestMoiz: NINE years without trial. Am sure this is a worthy cause for NHRC or even the Amnesty to pursue, no? High hopes, no? https://… 20 hours ago
- RT @ankit_bcet: Harish Salve may defended NDTV & Salman in the past but d way he defended Col Purohit & Kulbhushan is commendable that too… 20 hours ago
- RT @tufailelif: ~ @sachinpTOI reports: Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/israel-s… 20 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Prominent Hindutva critic.Writes tons of articles on Hindutva. NDTV's "Fact Checker". Gets his "facts" wrong even on ori… 20 hours ago
- RT @hindupost: 'My Life's Only Aim Has Always Been To Serve My Country' - Sadhvi Pragya - hindupost.in/society-cultur… 20 hours ago
- 732,425 hits