If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @truejainology: They heard India is all about so called beautiful tombs & mausoleum , but when they saw our temples they came to know w… 13 minutes ago
- RT @LegalKant: ‘Bangladeshi Hindu woman to be tried for sedition for telling Trump minorities being persecuted’ This is how Hindus are pe… 14 minutes ago
- Such a difficult race the 400 metres. Am sooooooooooooo proud of her twitter.com/vikasbha/statu… 30 minutes ago
- Ya he is drunken Holkar that Alyabai would hve had executed twitter.com/TVMohandasPai/… 32 minutes ago
- RT @anuraag_saxena: So they are passing chits in #KarnatakaAssembly 😂😂😂. How juvenile!!! https://t.co/VbFq2apJtj 35 minutes ago
- 1,054,508 hits