If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @MrsGandhi: "Forest Secretary should be removed, Wildlife protection minister, if he has any sense, should resign. @RahulGandhi is from… 39 minutes ago
- RT @Nitin_Rivaldo: Ghazni - Somnath Khilji - Nalanda Babar - Ram Mandir Timur - Tower of Hindu Skulls Aurangzeb - Kashi Vishwanath Butshik… 40 minutes ago
- RT @desimojito: Q) What congress rule of 6 decades gave us ? A) Hinduph0bic ecosystem 40 minutes ago
- RT @subhash_kak: This is representative of the widespread rot in medical science research as it has gotten too enmeshed in big Pharma money… 44 minutes ago
- RT @subhash_kak: A mysterious company’s coronavirus papers in top medical journals may be unraveling. Apparent unethical and worse lapses… 44 minutes ago
- 1,285,093 hits