If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twitter.com/madhukishwar/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @AsYouNotWish: Two weeks ago, 11 Muslims were acquitted of terror charges after 25 yrs of trial. Shekhar bhau and his tribe cried oceans… 18 hours ago
- RT @ZaffarBaloch: Major #NewZealand bookstore bans Jordan Peterson’s book in shocking act of censorship. HERE WE GO - Ban on 'Books & Criti… 18 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: The new New Zealand rises from ashes of Christchurch. White terrorism to White guilt. Bookstore bans @JordanbPeterson b… 18 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India's Congress Party has moved from false charges of Hindu and Saffron terror to false charges of Hindutva, BJP and… 18 hours ago
- 883,304 hits