If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @PrinceArihan: As an Indian Christian I support the demand of my Hindu sisters and brothers for the #AyodhyaTemple at #Ramjanambhoomi. T… 2 hours ago
- RT @jai3081962: Uttarakhand to make Sanskrit a mandatory subject in all schools from class 3 to 8 opindia.com/2019/09/uttara… 2 hours ago
- RT @meenakshisharan: “Ghori plundered Hindu treasures at Asni and Varanasi..the carnage of men went on until the earth was weary, women and… 2 hours ago
- RT @shailu_CA: अमेरिका में 1 ट्रैंड चल रहा है,वहाँ रहने वाले काफ़ी मुसलमान इसलिये इस्लाम छोड़ रहे हैं कि अपने बच्चों को आतंकवादी बनने से ब… 2 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: Great meeting with H’ble FM @nsitharaman to discuss various concerns of start ups, AIF’s, Fund management, tax and liq… 3 hours ago
- 1,078,688 hits