If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- Why should @AamirKhan, a Muslim, play in most ancient & sacred of Hindu epics, the Mahabharata? Is @BJP4India Govt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @SwarajyaMag: Karnataka’s Lingayat Move Underlines The Vicious ‘Secular Theocracy’ Of Congress Ecosystem @TheJaggi https://t.co/EFvza… 8 hours ago
- Sonal Mansingh is quoting Chanakya!!!! twitter.com/sonal_mansingh… 10 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: And yet, not one Chrislamocommie twitter feminist will protest, coz it is a commie ruled state. imagine if this were in a B… 10 hours ago
- RT @arvindneela: The increased attacks on BJP leaders and the continued martyring of Hindu activists show how much our enemies fear us. Whe… 10 hours ago
- 828,182 hits