If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @gauravcsawant: Hafiz Saeed is more powerful than Pakistani politicians given his links with Pak Army, ISI. LeT is an extension of Pak a… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: There should be a national project in India to recognize ancient educational sites like Nalanda and restore them as mo… 3 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: No media outrage No Press club meetings No blank editorials No march for FOE No tweets by Lutyens No award wapsi https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @India_Policy: Rafale allegations by Pappu are such blatant lies, that even the Left-Liberal editors of Quint are publishing this. Only… 3 hours ago
- Dont you think that a @BJP4India Central Govt should take the initiative in removing Government control over Hindu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 795,783 hits