If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @CestMoiz: NINE years without trial. Am sure this is a worthy cause for NHRC or even the Amnesty to pursue, no? High hopes, no? https://… 9 hours ago
- RT @ankit_bcet: Harish Salve may defended NDTV & Salman in the past but d way he defended Col Purohit & Kulbhushan is commendable that too… 9 hours ago
- RT @tufailelif: ~ @sachinpTOI reports: Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/israel-s… 9 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Prominent Hindutva critic.Writes tons of articles on Hindutva. NDTV's "Fact Checker". Gets his "facts" wrong even on ori… 9 hours ago
- RT @hindupost: 'My Life's Only Aim Has Always Been To Serve My Country' - Sadhvi Pragya - hindupost.in/society-cultur… 9 hours ago
- 732,310 hits