If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @NatashaFatah: The French government has frozen the assets of controversial Swiss imam Hani Ramadan, older brother of Tariq Ramadan, as… 1 hour ago
- #Aquarius @EmmanuelMacron pretends he care about refugees,but nobody wants them anymore in Europe.Yet the Media and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @kumarnandaj: JNU becoming a hotbed of anti-India forces, says Dalit teacher sundayguardianlive.com/news/jnu-becom… 13 hours ago
- RT @Sunilku00412101: @rahulkanwal Here are all those who spread lies and were caught by #TrueIndology twitter.com/TrueIndology/s… https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Same judge who raised doubts on Justice Loya's death, who put Amit Shah in jail, but who gave bail to terrorists at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 846,250 hits