If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @RajivMessage: Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin attend major donor's family wedding in India | Fox News foxnews.com/politics/hilla… 9 hours ago
- Absolutely right. This is the wrong strategy twitter.com/RatanSharda55/… 9 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: All this land used to be owned by Hindus in a temple town like Madurai. Who sells lands to churches? Clueless Hindus eager… 9 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: Mission Appropriation: How They Are Trying To Christianise Murugan How vulture evangelists are trying to destroy our so… 10 hours ago
- RT @raghavpandeyy: My take on the performance of Congress under the leadership of Congress. Things are not as rosy as they are made out to… 10 hours ago
- 870,878 hits