If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- RT @MakrandParanspe: dnaindia.com/analysis/colum… … Reader-friendly version my column: a nationalist-Dalit for President challenges & changes th… 19 minutes ago
- RT @gauravcsawant: 47 people killed in a spate of recent terror attacks in Pak, yet it continues to be a state sponsors of terror. Sick htt… 19 minutes ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: Mosque is not sacred in Islam. In fact nothing is sacred as any sacred symbol becomes an idol. A true muslim can regard an… 19 minutes ago
- RT @padhalikha: Fact | If BJP loses 2019, will there be a Hindu leader again with remote chance of winning? Don't underestimate liberal hat… 19 minutes ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing… 20 minutes ago
- 715,412 hits