If you don’t go after your enemies today when you have the power, it will come back to haunt you, for if they come back to power because of your weakness and so-called forgiveness, they will go after you without any qualms. This is a mistake Hindus have done since Prithrivaj Chauhan – and paid for it. Nobody wants to learn lessons from Kargil or Pathankot, which happened immediately after a goodwill gesture done by Indian Prime Minister. Nowadays Mr Narendra Modii reaches out to his enemies, such as Sonia Gandhi to whom he does Namaste or invites for ‘tea’ (but that did not stop her from sabotaging his GTS bill) but shuns his friends, such as Dr. Subramanian Swamy, or Arun Shourie, because they are perceived as too far right, by Leftists intellectuals and journalists, because the Prime Minister wants now to be seen as Center right (or Center Left?). Do you thinks he & the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are making a big mistake?
- O Hindus, start standing-up for your own culture, spirituality and people, coz you hold the last living Knowledge o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @sushantsareen: So in India you can plot against the country, murder people in name of ideology, provide weapons to terrorists & bomb pl… 15 hours ago
- YES, but Govt of #India , whether @INCIndia or @BJP4India , always falls for it, fo fear of appearing 'undemocratic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- The Aryan Theory Invasion is dead, but remains the foundation stone of all History Books on India. Yet Indian Hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: I have heard of cases in Andhra, where pastors target married Hindu women by getting them enrolled in small savings schemes… 15 hours ago
- 860,094 hits