Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @eOrganiser: Massive Police Crackdown in #Sabarimala: As many as 10 Hindu Leaders under Arrest: organiser.org//Encyc/2018/11… 5 hours ago
- RT @Karl_Maarx: Rules at BBC: If a Hindu mob assaults a Muslim guy, it is hate crime of the form Hindu extremism If a Muslim mob assaults… 5 hours ago
- Good one!!!!!!!! twitter.com/madhukishwar/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: I am impressed that CNN News 18 allowed broadcasting my comment on the channel that TDK worked as a waitress, and her inabili… 5 hours ago
- RT @RavinarIN: I reiterate.. We are Hindus.. We are SUPERIOR to the desert cults of Christianity and Islam.. We are a religion of the FREE.… 5 hours ago
- 867,036 hits