Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @davidfrawleyved: When the Taliban took power in Afghanistan after the Soviet occupation they quickly eliminated all the leftist intelle… 9 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: The Pakistan media repeats the anti-Modi views of Congress and its allies and uses them for propaganda value. Seems Co… 11 hours ago
- RT @ShankhNaad: I don't blame the govt but the News channels are screaming that Pakistan will starve. They're calling it a 'great act of re… 13 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: On 14th Feb, Rahul Gandhi is seen Dancing at Valsad at 4:44 pm after Deadly #PulwamaAttack which killed 44 CRPF jawans at… 14 hours ago
- RT @MinhazMerchant: Amazed that Sunil Gavaskar is more worried about losing 2 points if India forfeits Pak match in cricket #WorldCup2019 t… 14 hours ago
- 880,552 hits