Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- What if @INCIndia comes back to power in 2019? Suddenly, Rahul Gandhi who was laughing stock - even of secular Medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @mepratap: Sir, are u not the same CM @siddaramaiah whose Social welfare minister’s wife caught taking 10 lakh bribe in a tv sting opera… 1 day ago
- RT @VPSecretariat: Nobody should be discriminated on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, caste and religion. Let us unite to eliminate di… 1 day ago
- RT @VPSecretariat: I am happy to be visiting this exhibition which showcases the forgotten prince of yesteryear Dara Shukoh, at Indira Gand… 1 day ago
- RT @VPSecretariat: This is most timely and might help us better understand humanity’s eternal quest for peace, harmony and love. 1 day ago
- 822,455 hits