Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @CestMoiz: NINE years without trial. Am sure this is a worthy cause for NHRC or even the Amnesty to pursue, no? High hopes, no? https://… 20 hours ago
- RT @ankit_bcet: Harish Salve may defended NDTV & Salman in the past but d way he defended Col Purohit & Kulbhushan is commendable that too… 20 hours ago
- RT @tufailelif: ~ @sachinpTOI reports: Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/israel-s… 20 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Prominent Hindutva critic.Writes tons of articles on Hindutva. NDTV's "Fact Checker". Gets his "facts" wrong even on ori… 20 hours ago
- RT @hindupost: 'My Life's Only Aim Has Always Been To Serve My Country' - Sadhvi Pragya - hindupost.in/society-cultur… 20 hours ago
- 732,415 hits