Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- There is a controversy whereas Sufism in India brought a softening touch to Islam, or if Hindu gullibility was used… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 39 minutes ago
- Delivered the opening remarks at the start of the 3rd meeting of the... ln.is/Fuuev by #rohitagarwal86… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I agree with Tavleen Singh: The problem of Kashmir is all about Islam, not a freedom struggle. twitter.com/AwaazAzad/stat… 1 day ago
- Your Media sheds crocodile tears for 1 stonepelter harmlessly tied t a Jeep, but the killing Hindus in Kerala does… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- She would not dare insult Islam twitter.com/amz360/status/… 1 day ago
- 700,610 hits