Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @Hinduism4u: @rvaidya2000 twitter.com/hatindersinghr… 14 hours ago
- RT @RatanSharda55: No faux Liberal ever opened her / his mouth on this outrage on humanity. If you think you will be treated differently if… 14 hours ago
- RT @LostTemple7: Would you believe me if I told you that this Monolith Shiva with seven headed Sheshnaag above it is carved out of a single… 14 hours ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Indian media is slowly becoming Cartoon Network. Which is a good news. https://t.co/CtyXUIkzmJ 14 hours ago
- RT @sudarsansand: Humanity has failed again........... One of my SandArt on save #Elephant. https://t.co/nzcM4PNDvr 14 hours ago
- 1,285,193 hits