Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @SandipGhose: India needs more 'independent' journalists - whose views and opinions do not change according to personal or family intere… 2 hours ago
- RT @_ugra_: A Mahabharata era step-well right in the heart of Delhi, which was razed down by barbarian muhammad bin tuglak in the 13th cent… 15 hours ago
- RT @ulirs3: @sranjithreddy @ReclaimTemples @narendramodi @INCIndia @bandisanjay_bjp @kishanreddybjp @kishanreddybjp announced restoring of… 15 hours ago
- RT @Sanjay_Dixit: Any Ashrafia Muslim like @khanumarfa who pretends to believe in democratic values and also talks of Mazhabi Pahchan is pl… 15 hours ago
- RT @MarcGozlan: Umberto Eco disait «@Les réseaux sociaux ont donné le droit de parole à des légions d'imbéciles qui, avant, ne parlaient qu… 15 hours ago
- 1,294,072 hits