Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- in Hindu India twitter.com/swati_gs/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @MrsGandhi: Bengal school textbook labels Khudiram Bose & Prafulla Chaki as terrorists. Feel so sorry that our future generations are be… 1 day ago
- RT @surajitdasgupta: Who dictated to you the script, @Shehla_Rashid, @VishalNirupam et al? #UmarKhalid https://t.co/zsI9xUdLwi 1 day ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Amused at how anyone who’s remotely pro- #Modi is immediately branded as a card-carrying member of #BJP and on the pay of… 1 day ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Dear PM @NarendraModi, please honour #RajaDahir, the great Indian king who gave his life fighting invaders. If not U, who?… 2 days ago
- 854,495 hits