In a conference in Guwahati, the BRAHMAPUTRA LITERARY FESTIVAL
Good organization, good venue, lots of people, students, writers, poets – and this beautiful Assamese touch, that has managed to retain its Indian-ness and can be often seen in its women.
The inauguration was also first-class – except that the speeches by the Minister of Culture Gov Assam, CM, organizers etc lasted for nearly two hours!! Only the speech of Prakash Javadekar the HRD Union Minister, was lively short and to the point… But by that time, everybody was bored and people were not even listening anymore. Why can’t Indians understand that this a Nehruvian format and that all these pompous long and boring inaugurations have to be done with!
Then we broke in sessions and that was a far cry from the glittering inauguration. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal left the venue with a caravan of 20 cars, with his security jostling the crowd, without a thought. Mr Sonawal is a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) man – why does he have to follow this @indiancongress VVIP old pattern? Contrast this with Mr Prakash Javadekar, who is ever courteous, mingles with the crowd and does not use his status as a Union Minister to push himself around?
There was hardly a crowd of 30 for our panel, no water and proper organization. The subject was ‘The Word and Public Space’, which was a good one. I spoke about the need to go back to silence, the crowding of the Public Space, the tools that India has offered to writers and journalists to go back to silence for a better intuition, such as meditation, pranayama, hata-yoga, being careful, as there was a Muslim Bangladeshi writer in the panel, to say that breath has no religion and that anybody, whatever his or her religion, could practice it.
I was surprised to be attacked quite virulently by the next speaker, Sanjoy Hazarika, whom I discovered afterwards, is Director: Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research, Jamia Millia Islamia university Delhi. Not only that, but Sanjoy went on to politicize the whole panel discussions, speaking about the persecution of Rohingya Muslims, the mass killings by police in Assam, the innocent who are languishing in Indian prisons… But not a word of course about how Hindus have been killed and chased out of Bangladesh for decades! Obviously, the target of Hazarika was @narendramodi, whom he seems to hate. But virulent journalists like that are often not that courageous themselves. I was pissed at the guy and challenged him to come outside the hall once the session was over.. Which he didn’t
What hurts me is that I do no harm in defending Hindus: I am not hateful, I am not nasty, I don’t preach violence, but I am branded by people like Hazarika like an untouchable, as if I carry the plague, or I am more dangerous than terrorists who kill innocent people by the thousands in the name of a Medieval and cruel Scripture. You would be surprised that westerners who I am helping at the moment as many are facing visa problems, in Auroville-Pondicherry, think the same of me.
In a conference in Guwahati, the BRAHMAPUTRA LITERARY FESTIVAL
Contrary to expectations & contrary to all predictions by TV channels, pundits, intellectuals, Hollywood actors, the Indian Media, etc, Donald J. Trump has won the USA elections. No doubt Hillary Clinton was more knowledgeable when it came to foreign policy and would have made a more seasoned president. But there are FOUR aspects that interest us:
1) This election is mostly about Islamic terrorism: the common American people are fed-up to hear every time that there is an Islamic terrorism act, their politicians say that it has nothing to do with Islam. They also have lost faith in the Muslim community which never acknowledges that these terrorists take their inspiration from the Koran & then complain about Islamophobia
2) Donald Trump will be a friendlier President towards India than Hillary, who has always been pro-Pakistan and was even planning to make her friend and close associate, Huma Abedin, an American of Pakistani-Indian origin, her Secretary of State. Indeed, in a letter dated une 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress claimed that Abedin “has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations”…
3) One notable note facts about Donald J. Trump‘s history in the US elections is that not only the entire Media, American as well as Indian or any other for that matter had predicted that Hillary Clinton would win, but also that shamelessly, for a profession that is supposed to inform people and remain neutral, they shamelessly all tried to undermine Trump in whatever way they could, even if it meant ignore the fact that Hillary Clinton’s emails as released by Wikileaks showed that she knew that Qatar and Saudi Arabia were funding the ISIS and Al Qaeda, while pretending to be part of the American coalition against them. Does this mean that that journalists or CNN or the BBC News or the The New York Times or of India’s Firstpost or NDTV are going to apologize to their readers or viewers for having misled them? Not at all, they act as if they did not err and find excuses for @HillaryClinton, forgetting that she was badly beaten. It is for us the hapless public to make known to these people our anger and dismay
4) The last fact is that there are a lot of similarities with the election of @narendramodi, who was hated by the Media and the intellectuals. Mr Trump will have to learn a little from the Indian PM, how he rose above party politics and yet remained firm and decisive, whether striking against militants in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, or declaring war on Black Money
It’s a great move of Prime Minister Narendra Modi: in one stroke, he got the support of all the common and poor people of India, including even maybe the minorities, such as the Muslims, many of them belonging to the more deprived class of Indians. This would be a major political coup for Mr Modi, that could pave the way for some of the Muslim votes going to the @BJP4India, not only in the UP polls, but also during the next General elections. He of course struck the first blow in the crucial battle against corruption and black money, the twin cancers that are eating away India’s entrails. What has not been said through by the Media, which is trying to see negativities, is that those who are most likely to suffer are political parties like the Indian National Congress, who depend so much on black money for elections.
Narendra Modi‘s unexpected announcement, will hit the real estate developers and traders the most, since both typically deal in cash to avoid paying taxes. But it is Real estate which will suffer the most, as thousands of crores worth of black money are stashed. As all of you who bought a flat know, you always have to pay upto 40% of the property price in black. You can expect now flats to become cheaper!
On top of that, the good news is that this new law is going to hit hard political parties. As you all know, in India, most political parties receive heavy donations in cash without any records. So many politicians have been caught with suitcases full of 1000 rs notes. One of them, the son of ex Delhi Indian National Congress Chief Minister, whom I will not name, even forgot one in a train, showing how routine black money is for politicians. And what about all those Mulayam Singh and Lalu who keep giving laptops free to students, TV sets, etc? where will they find the money? Going by an analysis of Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch for 2013-14, the source of funds for most political parties remain opaque. At present, about 75 percent of the source of funds to political parties remains unknown.
Here are some tidbits about Narendra Modi‘s bombshell and its practical consequences:There are 15.7 billion notes of Rs 500 and 6.3 billion notes of Rs 1,000 in circulation in India. Thus, 22 billion notes in the country were junked after midnight. Can you imagine how many black hoarders, politicians, corrupt bureaucrats, builders, contractors, must be wringing their hands this morning? Bravo the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Govt, you did Indian proud. Rs 14 lakh crore–or $217 billion, 86% of the value of Indian currency currently in circulation–has become useless from midnight of 8 November, 2016, as per the Prime Minister Narendra Modi‘s brilliant plan. Rs 500 notes amount to Rs 7.85 lakh crore (approx. $120 billion), while Rs 1,000 add up to to Rs 6.33 lakh crore ($97 billion), according to Reserve Bank of India data.
One of the great successes of this plan is that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Govt managed to keep it secret till the last moment, otherwise, hoarders, corrupt officials, politicians, builders etc, would have found a way to unload their stashed cash.
Please congratulate your Prime Minister !
As a westerner and a born and brought-up catholic, I am aghast that #MotherTeresa ‘s canonization is seen as an occasion of national pride for India, to the point that the @BJP4u government has sent @Sushmaswataj to represent it. Mother Teresa is the worst publicity that can be for an India that wants to move in the 21st century, for her image bring to the minds of westerners poverty, old people dying on pavements, orphans that are abandoned, things that are slowly disappearing in India. I am also shocked at ho much the Indian Media is glowingly reporting it. The @Hindustan Times, or @NDTV must have been paid huge amounts to devote page after page, newscast after newscast to the canonization, which even Christians today think is a sham. Many saints have been discovered no saints at all. And then the question arises: are Indian minds still colonized? Did Macaulay succeed so well in creating a class of brown sahibs, that Indian love to be demeaned, that even the @BJP of @narendramodi, a Hindu party, that is attacked by the very people the Indian Govt is promoting, now falls for this trap?? Cry O My Beloved India: look at what Thy children do to Thee
I am a French journalist, correspondent for ten years of the largest French Daily, Le Figaro and the author of a dozen History books on India (latest: A History of India As It Happened, Har Anand, New Delhi). I was witness of the exodus of 3 lakhs Hindus from the valley of Kashmir & it so touched me that I mounted an exhibition on the plight of the Kashmiri Pandits, which was opened in 2005 in Delhi’s Habitat Center by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Followed a series of exhibitions on the Bangladesh minorities, Aurangzeb as he was according to his own records, Maharana Pratap, Ahiliyabai, etc.
At some point, we had so many exhibitions that the idea came to build a Museum of true Indian History. Sri Sri gave us five acres of land near the Pune airport and the project started in 2013. I have a great admiration for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, as he is the Napoleon of India, an incredible man, who with a few hundred men and his wits only, stood his ground against the then most powerful army in the world, that of Aurangzeb. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was much more than a warrior: he made laws, built the first Indian navy, was a staunch Hindu, yet donated to Sufi shrines and never harmed the wives and children of his enemies and had a vision of a unified India. Yet, his place in Indian history books is minimal and underrated. Thus we have chosen to honor him in this Museum.
Today we have eight Pavilions, each with a unique permanent exhibition, a Bharat Mata temple dedicated to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and a video room. The Museum is open from 9 to 6PM and entrance is free. I am in the process of erecting three new buildings, one for a Portuguese Inquisition exhibition, another for one on Tippu Sultan and one which will have a room with flat TV screens only, each one playing on a loop films, PPT’s, etc.
This is a sewa project as both my wife Namrita and myself continue with our respective jobs, she as a textile designer and myself as a journalist and writer. Thus we depend entirely on donations to move forward. We have a registered trust, FACT (Foundation Against Continuing Terrorism), which has FCRA, as well as Indian, US & UK tax exemption.
We would like to take the Museum to the next level and our architect, Sheetal Harpale of Pune, has designed a wonderful building in the shape of a swastika, which will cost about seven crores to make and would be on par with any Museum in the world. Thus we appeal to your generosity – this is a unique project, but extremely diffcult, as History has remained a taboo subject in India, though it has been distorted first by the British and then by Marxist historians for their own purpose.
Corporates are wary of donating to a Museum of Indian History, as they are used to give to health and education, needed areas no doubt, but as Sri Sri said, “no nation can move forward, unless it faces its own history squarely”.
Namrita & Francois Gautier
PLEASE VISIT FOR MORE INFO: https://milaap.org/campaigns/ShivajiMaharajMuseum
This is the most dangerous kind of journalism, boys and girls, the one that hides indifference, blindness, ignorance or even cowardice and fear behind a goody-goody theory. In this case Sandeep Sharma of Firstpost, says: “do not arrest Zakir Naik, do not ban him, but fight to counter him on an ideological platform” …
The war that is going now reminds me often of the one that the free world fought against Hitler. There were many pacifists then, who said the same thing, even though there were so many signs that Hitler was a ruthless, ambitious dangerous man, who wanted to wipe out the Jewish race and dominate the world. In France particulalry, many even saw Hitler as someone who was not so bad and collaborated with the Nazis, even handing over French Jews to the Germans, to be shipped to concentration camps and exterminated. Ultimately Hitler had to be fought with weapons and courage and it was hard and bloody fight till the war was won and freedom regained. The same kind of blindness is pervading today amongst journalists and politicians. Zakir Naik may not wield a weapon himself, but he is a dangerous man for he inspires the youth to take up wepons, blow themselves up, kill innocents in the name of Islam and he must be stopped physically from doing so. Do you agree boys and girls? I see a wavering at the moment in the leadership of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Govt. Mr Narendra Modi has himself been the target of Islamic terrorism and he needs to be careful. Poltical correctness may not be what the ordinary masses of the world want today.
Hindus should at least know who are their enemies. Jews have shown us that to remember, helps to make sure that atrocities do not happen again. Let us not forget that the biggest genocide ever – is that of the Hindus – which has been calculated at 100 million victims, from the Hindu Kush to the Mumbai attacks of 2006.
This list, which is compiled without any hatred or malice, is not complete. I am counting on you to raise it to a hundred. If you think I missed someone, facebook it to me, with the name and two or three paragraphs on why you think he or she is an enemy of the Hindus.
It would be also interesting to compile separately a list of say, the ten or twenty biggest enemies of Hindus in the US (or UK, or Canada) that could be circulated worldwide and damper the activities of these people….
I have also made a hit parade of the ten countries that I feel are inimical to Hindus.
HERE THE LIST:
- Thomas Babington, 1st Baron Macaulay. Played a major role in introducing English and western concepts to education in India. This was good and one cannot deny that English gives India an edge, say compared to China, in dealing with the West and conducting business. Yet, Macaulay had very little regard for Hindu culture and education: « all the historical information which can be collected from all the books which have been written in the Sanskrit language, is less valuable than what may be found in the most paltry abridgement used at preparatory schools in England ». Macaulay thus succeeded in fashioning a class of “brown Sahibs”, who thought and acted British. Today, much of India’s intelligentsia and Media stands proof that Macaulay succeeded: they look down on their own culture and analyse India through the western Prism
- Indian National Congress. Few people know that the Indian National Congress was founded on 28 December 1885 by a Britisher, A.O.Hume. Its goals were to « allow all those who work for the national (read British) good to meet each other personally, to discuss and decide of the political operations to start during the year”. And certainly, till the end of the 19th century, the Congress, who regarded British rule in India as a “divine dispensation”, was happy with criticising moderately the Government, while reaffirming its loyalty to the Crown and its faith in “liberalism” and the British innate sense of justice”!!! Real nationalist leaders like Sri Aurobindo or Tilak, were side-lined by the ‘Moderate’ Congress’. Today, we find that the British succeeded in implanting an eternal love of the ‘White’ in the Congress, witness the sycophancy around Sonia Gandhi.
- Jawarlhal Nehru. Nehru, writes French historian Alain Danielou, “was the perfect replica of a certain type of Englishman. He often used the expression ‘continental people’, with an amused and sarcastic manner, to designate French or Italians. He despised non-anglicised Indians and had a very superficial and partial knowledge of India. His ideal was the romantic socialism of 19th century Britain. But this type of socialism was totally unfit to India, where the conditions were totally different from 19th century Europe. The Congress has today made an icon out Nehru, which nobody has yet dared to touch, but as History will show more and more, Nehru did tremendous harm to India by initiating movements and patterns, which not only did vast damage in their times, but continue to survive and weigh down the Indian nation, long after their uselessness has been realized.
- Babur. Do you know what Jawarlhal Nehru wrote about Babur the destroyer of the Ram mosque in Ayodhya? “ Babur did not like India and preferred to isolate himself in the exquisite gardens he had devised, with their geometrical design, their crossed canals, which evoked to him the rivers of paradise”. The truth is that Babur was probably the most ferocious Moghol emperor, indulging in unnecessary massacres and that he razed thousands of temples. His ultimate goal was the destruction and the enslaving of the Hindus. It is sad that today Indian History books do not mention his crimes.
- Sonia Gandhi. It is a fact that Sonia brought discipline, order and cohesion into the Congress party. But the amount of power, that she, a non-Indian, a simple elected MP, like hundreds of others, possessed when the Congress was in power for ten years, should frighten us: a word, nay a glance of her was sufficient to trigger action by her entourage, using any means – witness how P. Chidambaram would have allowed Narendra Modi to be killed by a Israt Jahan, a known terrorist. Thus, the instruments of power had never been so perverted in India. The CBI blatantly and shamelessly quashed all injunctions against Quattrochi and even allowed him to get away with billions of rupees which he had stolen from India. Yet, without batting an eyelid, and with the Indian Media turning a blind eye, it went ruthlessly after Narendra Modi, the then Chief Minister of the most efficiently run state, the most corruption free. Sonia Gandhi continues to be a danger to Hindus, because if by some freak chance Modi loses in 2019, as Vajpayee did before him, Sonia will again become the empress of India.
- The Pope. Christianity, unfortunately, is still clinging in the belief of a single true God, Jesus Christ, in spite of the feeble attempts at “Ecumenism” of the Church. In fact as church attendance is dropping drastically in the West, as less and less youth are willing to become priests and nuns and as the Church is shaken by paedophilia scandals, the Pope’s call “for the Evangelisation of Asia in the Third Millennium” is a clear indication that, like the Tobacco companies having less customers in the West, the Church is looking for new converts in the Third World ! It would be all right if the Church was playing by the rules of the free market, where there is a certain amount of fairness: “you see what advantages my religion is bringing you, compare it with your own and then feel free to chose”. But, sadly, the missionaries are using unethical means to convert the poorest of the poor Hindus in India: offering free medical treatment, free schooling, interest-free loans, even going as far as organizing “fake miracles” prayer meetings, as it is regularly done by American Preacher Benny Hinn. They do it in India, but they dare not do it in China, where freedom of religion is curtailed and any missionary caught proselytising is kicked out. Would Hindus dare convert Christians in France, for instance ? You are joking : there is not a single Hindu temple in France, as their construction has not been allowed and there is even a minister in charge of hunting down “sects” (meaning what is not Christian-oriented).
- Rahul Gandhi. No doubt Rahul Gandhi is a decent, well meaning man, though totally ignorant of India’s culture and spirituality as his father was. But his ignorance makes him a dangerous man. Remember the Wikileaks cables, where Rahul Gandhi tells the American ambassador that Hindu terrorism was more dangerous than Islamic terrorism: “The bigger threat may be the growth of radicalized Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community”. It seems also that Rahul and his mother wanted to make an example of Colonel Purohit & Sadhvi Pragya to please their Muslim electorate and that direct orders were issued from 10 Janpath to get a confession out of him and Sadhvi Pragya at any cost, even torture.
- The Communist Party of India. Very few people know that the communists refused to collaborate against the Nazis during the 2d World War, because Russia was then allied with Germany. Their attitude during the war with China in 1962 was also very ambivalent and today newspapers like the Hindu or Frontline are just mouthpieces of the Chinese points of view. Most Marxists in India are anti-Hindu as a principle (Marx was against religion) and their intellectuals are adept at Hindu bashing. Ata time when Marxism is dead all over the world, including in Cuba and China, India is the last refuge of communism. Though communists have a certain sincerity (they generally are not corrupt and live a simple life, contrary to many Indian politicians), it is not a gift to India, as they contribute very little to India’s growth, with their constant strikes and demands. Naxalism which is a great danger for this country is also an offshoot of communism.
- Pryanka Gandhi. Nobody wants to bother Priyanka Gandhi as long as she leads her life, raises her children and is an Indian like another India. But in case her mother Sonia leaves India or something happens to her, Priyanka – and not Rahul – will be the natural choice of the Congress to take up the reins. Would Priyanka think and act differently from her mother, brother, father and grandfather ? Unlikely. She will think like a Christian and a westerner, not like an Indian and adopt Nehru’s misplaced socialist and popular idea’s, which have bogged down India in corruption and red tape. Plus her husband Robert Vadra, a man who multiplied his wealth by 600 in five years, is an albatross around her neck.
- Barkha Dutt. Most probably Barkha started like a young and idealistic journalist. But the fact that she was married twice to a Kashmiri Muslim, must have influenced her mind. The power that came with NDTV, as it grew into the most sophisticated TV news channel, and her proximity to the Congress party, also went to her head. From a young journo, Barkha turned into a Hindu basher – you just have to listen to the Radia tapes to understand that. Also, woe to those who disagree with her in her interviews and programs, as she rudely interrupts them when she feels like it. There are also accusations of corruption against her and her boss Prannoy Roy.
- Kancha Ilaiah . Known for his immensely controversial book, `Why I am not a Hindu’, Kancha Ilaiah, is a converted Christian, who hates Hindus, particularly Brahmins, whom he accuses of all the possible evils. This hatred makes him irrational. For instance he recently said that vegetarianism is anti-nationalism : “For me, my nation starts with eating beef. Unfortunately, we gave up eating beef and our brains are not growing now. There is no enough protein,”… How stupid can you be, when many westerners are now turning to vegetarianism ?
- Aamir Khan. Once upon a time, Aamir Khan, benefited from the goodwill of all, Muslims as well as Hindus. His TV program on social issues, Satyamev Jayata, even raised his status to a crusader for human rights. Then slowly the mask dropped, and one could see that he was no different from the average Muslim, when it came to Hindus, the BJP and Narendra Modi. His reflection on ‘Intolerance ‘ and that his (Hindu) wife wanted to leave India, alienated him from many of his supporters. His anti-Hindu gurus film, like PK, created too a lot of enmity. Not a friend of Hindus.
- Shah Rukh Khan. As Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh is also married to a Hindu, but raises his kids as Muslims, and whenever it suits him, plays the minority card (Pakistan invited him many times to settle there). What one should understand is that it is like elections in India: Aamir’s and Shah Rukh’s Muslim fan base in India is so huge, that they don’t really care about Hindus. In fact, playing a little anti-Hindu card, pleases their Muslim fans and does no harm to their image, as Hindus anyway never retaliate, even by boycotting their films.
- Amartya Sen. This one is a deadly enemy of Hindus, much more than many, because he got the Nobel Prize, teaches in Oxford and is highly respected in the West. But make no mistake about it: Amartya Sen is a true Marxist and he rode his fame on the back of his false theories about poverty in India and in the West. It is a pity that the Congress Govt gave him the Nalanda University project for which he did nothing. He should become persona non grata in India.
- Rajdeep Sardesai. Rajdeep is a nasty guy and not an honest journalist – witness the incident when he sat on a sting interview that showed the Congress paying bribes to BJP MLA’s to defect. He was also seen in his true light in New York, where he portrayed himself as a victim of a hard-line Hindu, whereas the video replays showed that in fact he was the aggressor. No doubt, Rajdeep is a personal enemy of Narendra Modi and has never hid his dislike of the BJP. There have been many rumours that his father, converted to Christianity late in life and that may have influenced Rajdeep, for he has definitely a Christian-Marxist view of India and Hindus.
- Angana Chatterjee. Angana Chatterjee, is one of the most venomous anti-Hindu in the USA. The irony is that she is a Hindu herself and started in an association named after India’s avatar, himself a great defender of Hindus, Sri Aurobindo. You need to know that she is married to Richard Shapiro who is Director and Associate Professor of the Grad. Anthropology Program at CIIS, also a very anti-Hindu body. In fact, Shapiro was barred from entering India in 2010. Angana and Richard are of course great defenders of the Kashmiri Muslims and attend every International Kashmir Freedom Conference (IKFC), which only gives the Muslim point of view and ignores the 450.000 Kashmiri Hindus who have become refugees in their own country.
- Teesta Setalvad. First it should be known that Teesta is a Hindu herself, who like Barkha Dutt, is married to a Muslim, Javed Anand. Javed, is General Secretary of Muslims for Secular Democracy, a virulent anti-Hindu organization. Using her organization Teesta Setalvad’s name has come to symbolize everything that is wrong with NGO activism in India. She has used any means to go after Hindus, particularly their leaders and specially Mr Narenda Modi. Unfortunately, Teesta has been repeatedly exposed for having indulged in unethical acts and has cases pending against her in courts for perjury. The truth is that Teesta Setalvad is a law unto herself & has total disregard for the rule of law or for victims. Her anti-Hindu agenda is her source of income from foreign agencies. She has taken the courts for a ride with her perjury and her acts of influencing witnesses. She has misused the lack of education and poverty of victims to file false affidavits to further her own agenda.
- Aurangzeb. Aurangzeb was a monster not only to Hindus, but also to his own family: he beheaded his brother Dara Shikoh, who was the rightful heir to the throne, poisoned his own father, imprisoned his son…Yet, Romila Thapar, Harbans Mukhia and Bipan Chandra, once upon a time professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Aurangzeb genocide on Hindus by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes. What are the facts? Aurangzeb (1658-1707) did not just build an isolated mosque on a destroyed temple, he ordered ALL temples destroyed, among them the Kashi Vishvanath, Krishna’s birth temple in Mathura, the rebuilt Somnath temple on the coast of Gujurat, the Vishnu temple replaced with the Alamgir mosque now overlooking Benares and the Treta-ka-Thakur temple in Ayodhya. … Thank God Shivaji Maharaj, a true Hindu hero brought him to his knees. Yet Shivaji is treated as a nobody in Indian History books and Aurangzeb like a stern but just emperor…..
- John Dayal The most virulent and articulate Christian anti-Hindu, John and many other Indian Christian leaders and bishops, is not only practicing a Christianity which had its place 50 years ago in Europe (but is no more today, as Western Christianity is evolving), but are also re-embracing the old colonial missionary concept that Christ is the only ‘true’ God and that all ‘heathens’ Hindus have to be converted. John Dayal is all the time lobbying in the West, particularly with the US Congress, testifying that ‘Christians are persecuted in India’, whereas actually Christians have been the worst persecutors in the world, wiping out ruthlessly entire cultures, like those of the Aztecs in South America.
- Irfan Habib, At last, Irfan Habib have been side-lined by the Modi Government! He and Romila Thapar ruled supreme for nearly 40 years in devising Indian school curriculum. Together they have falsified Indian History with total impunity and went after the Hindus full steam. Irfan Habib continued the legacy of his father, Mohamed Habiib, to rewrite the Chapter of Muslim invasions in India. Habib father and son’s books are based on four theories: 1) that the records (written by the Muslims themselves) of slaughters of Hindus, the enslaving of their women and children and razing of temples were “mere exaggerations by court poets and zealous chroniclers to please their rulers”. 2) That they were indeed atrocities, but mainly committed by Turks, the savage riders from the Steppe. 3) That the destruction of the temples took place because Hindus stored their gold and jewels inside them and therefore Muslim armies plundered these. 4) That the conversion of millions of Hindus to Islam was not forced, “but what happened was there was a shift of opinion in the population, who on its own free will chose the Shariat against the Hindu law (Smriti), as they were all oppressed by the bad Brahmins”…!!!
21. Ramachandra Guha, Outlook magazine’s favourite columnist, is a renowned Hindu/ Hindu gurus/Hindu culture hater, who like Rahul Gandhi, recently said that “Hindu fundamentalism is more threatening than Islamic terrorism”. He has written a number of books targeting Hindus and their spiritual leaders. Unfortunately, as many of these leftist intellectuals, he is fairly popular in the West and often quoted by western correspondents based in India.
- Romilla Thapar. The most renowned Indian historian, who has links with all Indologists in the world, universities & India centers. As Rajiv Malhotra writes: “Hindu spiritual experiences are devalued by Romila Thapar, as pathological. She resorts to a quasi-scholarly speculation of racial hatred as existing in entire Indian traditions, demonizing the ‘other’, a technique to justify holding such people in contempt and even attacking them’. This is exactly the same thesis that is being spread today by Maoist insurgents working among remote tribes in central India, namely, that demons mentioned in Hinduism are actually references to tribal people ». Today even, most of the intellectuals, journalists and many of India’s elite have been influenced by that school of thinking and regularly ape its theories. Romila Thapar is a traitor to her own culture and society, for she is a Hindu.
- N Ram & the Hindu newspaper. Long time editor of the newspaper the Hindu, who should be renamed the “Anti-Hindu”. N. Ram is a fervent disciple of Marxism and communist China. The magazine of the Hindu, Frontline, although well written, as the Hindu, perpetuates a dead ideology. Unfortunately the Hindu is still read by many in India, including westerners in the South of India.
- Sagarika Ghose & CNN IBN, Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife shares his beliefs and hatred for the Hindus. It’s a tragedy that CNN IBN is so partial towards Hindus and sympathetic to anybody who is anti-Hindu. Why did CNN, a renowned western television, choose to partner someone who is against the majority community of their country?
- Mamta Banerjee. It is said that Mamta Banerjee is a Kali worshipper and does regular pujas when she is alone in her house. Unfortunately Mamta has realized that she can get elected as West Bengal Chief Minister on the sole strength of the Muslim vote. She thus panders to them, turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed on the Hindus by the Bangladeshis refugees, who are given ration cards so that they can vote for Mamta. Sad also that she chose to say ‘Allah O Akbar’ when she just got re-elected. To what depths will Indian politicians sink to get votes? Hindus are becoming minorities in certain districts of WB, Assam or UP. That is a tragedy and something should be done.
- Akbaruddin Owais. Proof that India is a democracy lies in the fact that people like Owais and his brother can not only rant against the Hindus and preach near secession, but also get elected. There has to be some limits to preaching hatred and separatism.
- Geelani & other Kashmiri separatists. How can the Indian Government allow these separatists to openly visit the Pakistani embassy in Delhi or travel to Pakistan to take instructions from their masters? No country tolerates that kind of open separatism, be it France with Corsica, or even England with the faraway Falkland Islands, which geographically belong to Argentina. How to forget too that the Muslims chased out of the Valley of Kashmir 500.000 Hindus who had lived there for generations and had not done any harm?
- Zakir Naik. Zakir Naik tried to hurt religious sentiments of Hindus by denigrating Shri Ganesh; that too, during the Ganesh Festival. He has given a challenge to Hindus, through the medium of ‘Facebook’ and ‘You-tube’, to prove that Shri Ganapati is a Deity. He also made an anti-Hindu statement that ‘If your God is unable to recognise his own son, how will he know that I am in danger’. By making such comments Naik has hurt religious sentiments of billions of Hindus. It has also created rage among members of Shiv Sena, BJP and various pro-Hindu organisations, Ganeshotsava Mandals and devout Hindus. Naik also went after Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in the famous debate.
- Christophe Jaffrelot. This most famous French Indologist, paid by the French Government, who wrote many a nasty books on ‘Hindu fundamentalism’ and is most responsible for the bad image of the BJP in France. Funnily, he regularly comes to India to release the English translations of his books and is feted by the Press corps and gets all kind of laudatory reviews. So much for secularism in India_ Jaffrelot, Sanjay Subramanyam (who teaches in the prestigious College de France), and others in France – keep harping on India’s problems – castes, poverty, so called-Hindu fundamentalism, etc. I know for a fact that in France, it has an influence on the top bureaucrats and the politicians, as every time something important happens in India – elections, catastrophes, riots, etc, their slanted opinions are sought by newspapers radios and televisions.
- NGO’s. NGO’s in India are most of the time anti-Hindus. 70% of them work on “woman empowerment”, or “uplifting” the villagers in tribal areas, which is good, but should be done in a neutral manner with friendliness to the Indian Govt. It is nowadays fashionable in India to always highlight the downtrodden condition of Indian women and their underprivileged place in Indian society. But no country in the world has granted such an important place to women in its spirituality and social ethos. And even today, behind all appearances – arranged marriages, submission to men, preference of male children in some rural areas (but girls are loved in India like nowhere in the world) – it can be safely said that very often, from the poorest to the richest classes, women control –even if behind the scenes – a lot of the family affairs: the education of their children (men in India are often “mama’s boys”), monetary concerns, and husbands often refer to them for important decisions. Countries such as France or the United States, who are often preaching India on “women’s rights” never had a woman as their top leader, whereas India had Indira Gandhi ruling with an iron hand for nearly twenty years; and proportionately they have less MP’s than India, which is considering earmarking 33% of seats in Parliament for women, a revolution in human history! But this obsession of NGO’s with women and village empowerment (usually they take one village and make it like a showcase, for the benefit of visiting donors from abroad) has completely eclipsed the burning issue that would require NGO’s attention with the tremendous amount of funds they attract from abroad : afforestation, as there are hardly any forest worth the name left today in India.
- Karunanidhi. Karunanidhi and before him his mentor, Anna, exploited to the hilt he Dravidian theory. According to this theory, which was actually devised in the 18th and 19th century by British linguists and archaeologists, who had a vested interest to prove the supremacy of their culture over the one of the subcontinent, the first inhabitants of India were good-natured, peaceful, dark-skinned shepherds, called the Dravidians. Then, around 1500 B.C., India is said to have been invaded by tribes called the Aryans : white-skinned, nomadic people, who originated somewhere in Ural, or the Caucasus. To the Aryans, are attributed Sanskrit, the Vedic – or Hindu religion, India’s greatest spiritual texts, the Vedas, as well as a host of subsequent writings, the Upanishads, the Mahabharata, the Ramanaya, etc… And thus English missionaries and later, American preachers, were able to convert tribes and low caste Hindus by telling them : ” you, the aborigines, the tribals, the Harijans, were there in India before the Aryans; you are the original inhabitants of India, and you should discard Hinduism, the religion of these arrogant Aryans and embrace, Christianity, the true religion”. Karunanidhi also exploits this theory and he and Anna have made life for Tamil Brahmins so miserable that many left Tamil Nadu for Delhi or even the US.
- Wendy Doniger. This American Hindu hater, supposedly, a historian, says that “Rama thinks that sex is putting him in political danger (keeping his allegedly unchaste wife will make the people revolt), but in fact he has it backward: Politics is driving Rama to make a sexual and religious mistake; public concerns make him banish the wife he loves. Rama banishes Sita as Dasharatha has banished Rama. Significantly, the moment when Rama kicks Sita out for the second time comes directly after a long passage in which Rama makes love to Sita passionately, drinking wine with her, for many days on end; the banishment comes as a direct reaction against the sensual indulgence. Her latest book, ‘’The Hindus: An Alternative History’ was written intentionally to mock Hinduism.
- Akbar. Akbar is one of the goody-goodies in Indian History books, like Ashoka because he was a Buddhist, that Marxist historians like to glorify. No doubt, Akbar was one of the better Mughal emperors, but did you know that when he captured Chittor on February 25, 1568, he ordered that the thirty thousand civil population be butchered, including women and children who has taken shelter in the fort ? Destruction of temples also took place on mass scale in Akbar’s reign and it is even said that he ordered that a mountain be made of the tufts of the Brahmins’ hairs..
- Michael Witzel, Professor of Sanskrit at Harvard, Witzel must be one of the worst enemies of Hindus in the USA, as shown recently when he tried to prevent the removal of references to India, Hinduism in the curriculum followed by schools in California which parents of Indian origin found to be inadequate, inaccurate or just outright insensitive. Known for aggressively pushing theories forged by Left historians of the Romila Thapar genre that have been long discredited through scientific means, including DNA studies, this ‘linguist’ is known for promoting himself as a ‘historian’ in academic circles. His proximity to Left historians in India is no secret. Such is Prof Witzel’s contempt for Indians who live and work in the US that he has not minced words running them down as an ethnic group. On one occasion, he declared: “Hindus in the US are lost or abandoned people.”
- Amnesty International. . Amnesty International, which has a large number of Pakistanis in its staff, has always been hostile to Hindus. I remember showing an exhibition on Kashmir in London at the prestigious Commonwealth Club. The south Asia Amnesty in charge, refused to come and see it – although the Club was just a stone throw away from Amnesty’s London office. What did the Kashmiri Hindus do that Amnesty considers them untouchable? And how come that the Muslims of the Valley who chased them by terror and made them flee their ancestral lands and homes are not condemned by Amnesty? It triggers a lot of questions about Amnesty’s impartiality…
- Prannoy Roy (CEO of NDTV) No doubt, Prannoy Roy created one of the best TV channels in India, in term of content and professional quality, but from the beginning, NDTV’s slant was anti-Hindu. Why? Did you know that Prannoy is married to Radhika Roy, who is the sister of Brinda Karat, one of the leading lights of the communist party of India (CPI(M))? The sad thing is that many BJP leaders always run to NDTV, to be crucified by Barkha Dutt, Pranno’s second in command today.
- Chidambaram. There are many questions asked today about the role of P Chidambaram when he was in power during the ten years of the Congress. As Finance Minister, he went after Hindus by clamping down on Hindu institutions that had the 100% yoga tax rebate; as Home minister, his role is even more dubious: he had cleared an affidavit in 2009 which described college student Ishrat Jahan as a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist involved in a plot to assassinate then Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi. About a month later, a second affidavit was filed in court in which all references to Ishrat’s alleged terror links were missing. Did Chidambaram, with the knowledge of Sonia Gandhi close his eyes on an assassination plot on the person of Mr Narendra Modi? As the Home Minister of India, it would be a crime.
- Sitaram Yechury. Yechury is an intelligent man and a brilliant speaker – but he is an enemy of Hindus. He for instance went full steam against Mr Modi’s declaration of June 21 as International Yoga, which was supported by the UN General Assembly and which should not cause any problem, as yoga is a universal technique that is practiced all over the world, by millions of Christians. Oh, but the hitch is that Yoga is a Hindu invention – hence Mr Yechury’s hostility, who famously said: “under this BJP government’s aggressive global campaigns, India appears to be seeking a global positioning not on the basis of its internal strength, economic or otherwise, but on the basis of such ‘accomplishments’ as having the UN General Assembly declare International Yoga Day on June 21”.The fact that a senior communist leader in India fails to see the potential to leverage the acceptance and spread of Yoga across the world as a means to further India’s global influence and power is a testament to the monumental intellectual bankruptcy inflicting the communists in India.
- Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa is still the worst publicity for India. No doubt, she did saintly work. This said, one may wonder: What did Mother Teresa really stand for? Was caring for the dying and orphaned children her only goal? Mother Teresa never attempted to counterbalance this negative image of India, of whom she was the vector, by a more positive one. She could have said for instance that she was worshipped in a country of 800 million Hindus. The truth is that she stood for the most orthodox Christian conservatism. There is no doubt that ultimately Mother Teresa’s goal was utterly simple: to convert Hindus to Christianity, the only true religion in her eyes.
- Karan Thapar. Karan Thapar, who owns ITV, which unfortunately produces shows for BBC, is one of the most famous faces of journalism in India. Karan Thapar’s father was General Pran Nath Thapar COAS during 1962 war, and his aunt is Romila Thapar. Does that explain why Karan, though a decent man, is known for his anti-Hindu bias? Once he invited me on a program about the painter M.F. Husain, who as you know has depicted Hindus’ most revered Gods fornicating or even sodomizing each other. I had brought on the show photocopies of these paintings, a solid evidence of Husain’s hatred of Hinduism, but Karan refused that I showed them on camera. So much for ITV’s journalistic impartiality…
- Javed Akhtar. Though Javed Akhtar came out recently against those who opposed saying ‘Bharat Mata Ki jai’, he is also known as a Hindu baiter. I remember him going full steam against Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Hindu gurus in an Indian Today symposium a few years ago. Akhtar also repeatedly equated the Gujarat 2002 anti-Muslim riots to the Jewish holocaust. As one of his detractors said: “it is impossible to believe that Akhtar isn’t aware of the horrors at Auswitz or Sobibor to compare them with rioting in Gujarat”? Does Alhtar also ignore that 56 innocent Hindus, amongst them 32 women and children were burnt to death like animals in the Sabarmati Express at Godhra? And that this was the spark that ignited the riots? Again we see how anti-Hindus twist facts and truth…
- Shabana Azmi. Aktar’s second wife, Shabana Azmi is a fine actress. Nevertheless she is also a Hindu baiter. When she was invited to the international film festival of Deauville in France, I read the numerous interviews where she kept harping about “Hindu fundamentalists”, and repeatedly lambasted the “Right Wing” BJP Government and accused them of turning a “blind eye” to the attacks towards India’s minorities, while portraying herself as a courageous social activist fighting for freedom of expression. She also only spoke “en passant” about Muslim fundamentalism. Again the old trick to either equate Muslim and Hindu fundamentalism, or even in the case of Azmi, Rahul Gandhi and others, to say that Hindu fundamentalism is more dangerous than the Islamic one. What a joke…
- Akar Patel. Akar Patel, a subtle but redoubtable Hindu hater, is sadly the head of Amnesty International India (one can see there the perversion of Amnesty, to name a Muslim as its head in a country inhabited by 80% Hindus). Akar indeed always rants against Narendra Modi and the Hindu majority, saying: “one must be neutral.” but “we dissent against our own country, because dissent is patriotic”. However he adds: “Anyone opposing us (Amnesty International?), is morally deficient and a repugnant human being”. Akar Patel’s virulent hatred for the majority community is not masked. He wrote : “Most extremists in India are not Muslims , they are Hindu Maoists”.
- Arundhati Roy. Cousin of Pranoy Roy, she was married to Gerard Da Cunha first and than to film maker Pradip Kirishen. Arundhati is a pure product of Christianity hiding under an intellectual mask plus hard-core Marxism. Apart from her first book the ‘God of Small things’, Arundhati never wrote again anything of value. She is most happy in the company of maoists, naxalites Tamil Elam and Kashmiri separatists. Roy famously said: “Kashmir has never been an integral part of India and the Indian Govt is at war with Maoists to aid the MNCs”. She also says Modi is promoting Brahmanism. After the “intolerance” debate , she returned her National award for screenplay.Nobody cared…
- Father Cedric Prakash. This Indian Christian priest has been most active in betraying his own country in the US, amongst Congress parliamentary committees. In June 2002, he testified before the US Commission for International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) in Washington, so about the lack of religious freedom in India… .His is a clear case of an Indian citizen asking an alien nation tintervene in India’s domestic affairs.Fr. Prakash has been a vocalcritic of Narendra Modi, often in collaboration with John Dayal and nTeesta Setalvad.
- Martha Nussbaum. A virulent anti-Hindu American, no doubt supported by Anjana Chatterjee and her ilk. Her pronouncement: “perpetrators of violence are not Muslims but Hindus”, is proof enough of that. Her interest in India started while working for Amartya Sen, with whom she shared an intimate relationship, a fact she herself bragged about. Before the 2014 Parliament elections, Amartya Sen had said that he wouldn’t like Modi to be the PM of India. Martha does not have any qualification or training in archaeology, Sanskrit, geology,or metallurgy, yet writes with authority about the dating of the Vedas.
- Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton has no great love for India and often leans towards Pakistan (her vice chairman of the 2016 election campaign is Huma Mahmood Abedin, of Pakistani origin). Maybe the numerous infidelities of her husband Bill, made her into a hard and cynical woman, but if she becomes President of the US, she will be no friend of India and Hindus. Her attitude towards Islam and Muslim fundamentalism is also ambiguous and she is probably closer to Obama’s views, than any other presidential candidate. You can expect continuing support, financial and in armaments to Pakistan if she is elected.
- Medha Patkar. Another NGO, who very selectively targets only Hindus. Her Narmada dam agitation had one target only: Narendra Modi. Yet the dam has proved to be the biggest factor to Gujarat’s prosperity, bringing electricity, water, propserity to all, Hindus as well as Muslims. Medha was also involved in many movements that blocked Mr Modi’s visas in the UK and the US and that tried to stop him from becoming Prime Minister
- The Mahatma Gandhi ? I put it with a question mark, as I consider him as a great soul indeed. But there are many who point out that he never seemed to have realised the great danger that Nazism represented for humanity. Calling Hitler “my beloved brother”, a man who murdered 6 million Jews in cold-blood just to prove the purity of his own race, is more than just innocence, it borders on criminal credulity. And did not Gandhi also advise the Jews to let themselves be butchered?…His not condemning Muslims during the Khalifat movement when thousands of Hindus were butchered by Indian Muslims, or his indulgence of Jinnah, going as far as proposing to make him the Prime Minister of India, have not always earned him Hindu goodwill.
Gandhi’s love of the Harijans, as he called them, was certainly very touching and sprang from the highest motivations, but once more Gandhi took the European element in the decrying of the caste system, sowing the seeds of future disorders and of a caste war in India, of which we see the effects only today.
- HINDUS THEMSELVES. Hindus, it must be said, are their own biggest enemies. They must be some of the most selfish and individualistic people in the world: rich Hindus never help their poorer brothers and sisters – that’s’ why the Mother Teresa’s and Sonia Gandhis are able to flourish in India. A Hindu abroad never acknowledges another Hindu, but pretends he or she does not exist. You can insult Hindus and their Gods and Goddesses as much as you want and nothing will happen to you. A billion Hindus have not raised a finger about the 450.000 Kashmiri Pandits who became refugees in their own country after they were chased out by terror from the Valley of Kashmir in the 90’s.. Hindus today don’t give a damn whether their children know about the Ramayana, the Mahabharata or the Bhagavad Gita, where every truth that needs to be known about life, after life, karma, dharma and soul is taught. Modern Hindu children do not go to temples, pray or know what is a puja. Hindus do not care to have colleges where Hindu values are imparted, like the Muslims have (Aligarh university for instance) The only one ever, the Benares Hindu University, should not be called ‘Hindu’, as nothing Hindu is taught there anymore.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who alone with a few hundred men, stood his ground against the most powerful emperor of his times, has practically no place in Indian History books and is often described as a petty chieftain or even a plunderer. So is Maharana Pratap, the ONLY Rajput who fought against the Moguls and actually defeated Akbar in Hadilgathi.
Hindus who tend to merge and melt wherever they live – and in the process, lose some their identities and togetherness. And finally the most deadly and vicious intellectuals that we have reviewed above, are Hindus most of them. They are the ones that should be targeted, in a non-violent but firm manner.
1. China. After six decades of bitter experience at the hands of the Chinese, of double talk, betrayal and contempt, – India still gets hoodwinked by the Chinese You should also know that China still occupies one third of Ladhak, which it took during the 62 war, still claims for itself the whole of Arunachal Pradesh and has not only furnished Pakistan with its missiles (c/o North Korea), but has given them the know-how to manufacture nuclear weapons ? How can Indians say that China is not a security menace to India ? Doesn’t he know also that according to the CIA, China has transferred one third of its nuclear arsenal to Nagchuka, 250 kms away from Lhassa, a region full of huge caves, which the Chinese have linked together by an intricate underground network and where they have installed nearly one hundred Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, many of them pointed at Indian cities ? The reason for this is that the Chinese, who are probably among the most intelligent people in the world, have always understood that India is their number one economic, military and nuclear competitor in Asia (remember how China blocks India’s accession to the UN’s Security Council, which France supports).
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the continuing incarnation of those Muslim invaders who raped India from the middle of the 7th century onwards. Has anything changed: “their cry is still the same: “Dar-ul-Islam”, the house of Islam. Yesterday they used scimitars, today they have the atomic bomb; but the purpose is identical, only the weapons have evolved: to conquer India, to finish what the Mughal Emperors were not able to achieve”. To reason with Pakistan is useless, many conclude, “for once again they are only putting in practice what their religion teaches them every day -that ‘the Pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the meanest of creatures’. Or ‘Slay the infidels, wherever ye find them and take them captive and besiege them and prepare them for all kinds of ambush’. Or again: ‘Choose not thy friends among the Infidels till they forsake their homes and the way of idolatry. If they return to paganism then take them whenever you find them and kill them’. All these quotations are taken from the Koran and are read everyday to the faithful by their mollahs.(Koran 98:51-9:5-4:89
- Bangladesh. In 1947, Muslims constituted only 70% of Bangladesh and Hindus, as well as Christians and Buddhists more than 30%, Today, Muslims are nearly 90 percent, making Bangladesh one of the largest Muslim countries in the world and Hindus, have shrunk to 7%. Successive governments have seized 2.5 million acres of land of the Hindus by using a racist law called the Enemy Property Act (renamed Vested Property Act by the secularists). Although finally this racist law was repealed, Khaleda Zia’s government has blocked its implementation (Country Report on Human Rights Practices – 2001, 2003, US Department of State).
Through the 5th and 8th Amendments of the constitution the BNP and JP governments, virtually transformed the once secular Bangladesh into an Islamic state. Apart from money laundering and providing terrorists sanctuary, Bangladesh’s madrasas have become major recruiting and training centres for militancy. A CIA study says that Bangladeshi villagers are increasingly getting sucked into terrorism out of livelihood. The very porous border between India and Bangladesh is used as an infiltration route of militants to India, including those going to Kashmir and to the Northeast. The Indian Intelligence Bureau estimates that twenty million Bangladeshis live illegally in India, with the greatest concentration in West Bengal and Assam and this is creating havoc to the social, religious and cultural fabric of the North-East. Chief ministers, such as Mamta Banerjee routinely give rations cards to these illegal Bangladeshis so that they can vote. IN West Bengal and Assma, Hindus have become minorities in certain districts are regularly beaten up, their temples ransacked, their women raped. Very few Hindus leaders have taken up their cause, save for Tapan Ghosh in WB.
- Nepal Sonia Gandhi, whose government was propped-up by communists, did great damage to India’s interests, such as helping a Maoist government come to power in Nepal, the only Hindu state in the world. Here is a wonderful country, with simple and friendly people, which is the only Hindu nation in the world, which is so similar in many ways to India, that there is no reason to be antagonistic to a country with which they have so much in common. Yet the erstwhile kings and now the Maoist leaders in power, are often been able to play a divide and rule game by using the Chinese and blaming India for all the ills of Nepal which as become a haven for Pakistani agents.
- United States. The United States, seems sometimes to have an unconscious wish for a divided and weakened India. And did not Senator Galbraith say after the exploding of Yugoslavia that “India is next”? Right now, President Obama, whom the world hails as its savior of the moment, is putting immense pressure on India to negotiate with Pakistan and to do major concessions on Kashmir, which will endanger India’s integrity, as Kashmir is such a sensitive strategic state. The continuing propping up and arming of Pakistan, when its duplicity is so well document today, is also a mystery. One does not understand too how so many US Congress committees keep saying that there is no religious freedom in India, when there is actually more freedom here than in the USA. Luckily the Spratly Islands dispute has brought the US and India slightly closer. But there is still a long way to go before the USA really appreciates what an island of democracy and freedom India is in an Asia racked by Muslim fundamentalism, Christian unethical conversions and Chinese domination.
- Afghanistan. India is making great efforts to befriend Afghanistan, so as to balance Pakistan’s efforts, which props up the Taliban. But as soon as the US fully leaves this region, Afghanistan will go back to its wild Islamic ways and target India again. It’s a pity that once Afghanistan was part of a great Hindu empire and at some times too Buddhist..
- Sri Lanka. Extraordinary country that erstwhile Ceylon; God gave it everything: extraordinary climate, lush country, incredible diversity of races and religions, an easy-going and friendly people, who even welcomed its invaders. Yet the hate that the Sinhalese have for Indians is something to be seen to be believed. Again it is a hate which was fostered by their political leaders: Most Sinhalese presidents have become great adepts at using the hate-India carrot every time they get in trouble. And why should India be blamed for Sri Lanka’s ills? Was it India who discriminated for 40 years against the Tamil minority of Sri Lanka? Was it Indians who regularly prodded Sinhalese crowds to indulge in pogroms against the Tamils, thereby building-up a wall of hatred, so that today the Tamils in Sri Lanka cannot trust the Sinhalese anymore and want nothing but total independence? Today, the LTTE has been apparently wiped out, but make no mistake, the Tamil-Sinhalese divide will reappear under some form or the other.
- England. When Mountbatten left India with the British flag, ending three centuries of colonization, he made sure that India was permanently divided by propping-up Pakistan and establishing a foreign policy of always putting India and Pakistan on the same foot – policy that was taken-up by the US and Europe. Hindus were the British colonizer’s biggest enemy, that is why they also propped up Sikhs, Christians and Muslims to divide India. The birth of Khalistan can be traced to the British. Finally the British looted Hindu India and stole million of priceless artefacts which are still found in British Museums
- Canada. Canada is a subtle enemy of Hindus, solely because it has a huge Sikh population. The Canadians allowed them to breed separatism which led to the Air India Kanishka tragedy. Even then the Canadian government continued to show leniency to the Sikhs and today Trudeau does the same by having a Sikh minister and many Sikh MP’s who are friendly to the Khalistani cause
- Norway has been a backer of the Naxalite movement and the LTTE for a long time. These are mostly NGO’s and individuals, who often come to spend sometimes in villages of Andhra Pradesh or Bihar, to ‘uplift’ villagers, but have the tacit backing of their Government. It’s amazing also how Norway gives Peace Nobel Prizes to Indians that fit in their Protestant mould of thinking, such as and Mother Teresa, Amartya Sen or , and neglects real philantropers, such as Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.