Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @Atheist_Krishna: Just reverse the scenario..... RW leader saying 'Hum 100 crore hain aur wo 15 crore'. Sky will fall, India will become… 11 hours ago
- RT @ARanganathan72: Where I mention @Atheist_Krishna and quote his brilliant point: What if a BJP leader had said "Ab waqt aa gaya hai. Hum… 11 hours ago
- RT @im_saiganesh: DMK MP Dayanidhi Maran is spreading hatred on Modi among Muslims in Chennai. He says Congress bringing NPR is like mothe… 17 hours ago
- Soooooooooooooo true that comics make fun of Hindus. Try t b a Hindu @aamir_khan in Saudi Arabia and mock the Proph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @Rp1518: Thanks @OpIndia_com and @UnSubtleDesi for this. I am frankly ashamed of associating myself with the Lef hijacked LGBTQ movement… 18 hours ago
- 1,219,208 hits