Neither that he is more intelligent than another, neither that he is a communalist, neither that he is BJP, but that HE WORKS HARD AND IS DEVOTED TO HIS COUNTRY. If every Minister, every Chief Minister would follow his example and work hard and sincerely every day, India would take off and overtake China in the next five years.
But unfortunately, the Nehruvian legacy makes it that every Minister, including sometimes of the BJP, is too busy doling out favours, for selfish purposes, expecting something in return, dividing India on caste and religious basis, amassing black money either for himself or herself or for the party’s coffers, or utterly not doing much. And even the sincere ones have always an eye on the next state or general elections and how they can win votes, usually by pandering to the Muslim community,as the Muslim vote is playing more and more an important part in elections because of their growing numbers. This is Modi’s biggest and most difficult task, for corruption is not only taking bribes, but doing nothing for Mother India and everything for oneself or one’s party. FG
- RT @swati_gs: Such hyperbole. 'Living embodiments of bigotry', calls for suspension are reserved only for a certain type. None of this for… 5 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Islamic cleric in Norway demonstrates that Muslims who desire chopping of hands as punishment for theft; or Muslims who fav… 10 hours ago
- RT @KanchanGupta: So did my mother and thousands of other women. They had little to give but they gave all. PS: Ma and women across #India… 11 hours ago
- RT @ishkarnBHANDARI: As child had food made of Desi Ghee, then West/Doctors said- refined oils. Then phase of olive oil & others. But n… 11 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: Original manuscript of Kautilya’s Arthashastra, one of the oldest books on governance, military strategy, politics, economic… 11 hours ago
- 1,094,188 hits