Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- India without knowing it, has with his Holiness @DalaiLama not only a friend but also a Yogi, the spiritual and tem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 minutes ago
- Why cannot the @BJP4India government of @narendramodi allow for instance @DalaiLama to do a teaching in Ladakh, wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 minutes ago
- The 85 year old Dalai Lama, a Nobel Peace prize, is India most powerful weapon against China? Firstly, his very nam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- The importance of a free Tibet has never been so crucial to India – specially at the time of extreme tension with C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- We also know that most of South Asia greats rivers are born in Tibet and that China is building many dams upon them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 minutes ago
- 1,289,636 hits