In the 17th century, when the oldest and the most tolerant civilization was threatened, a light emerged in Maharashtra in the form of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the right combination of perfection in politics and the epitome of spiritual values. Tolerance, broad vision, and good governance were his gift to the people of India. Once again today, India is in such a place where it needs leaders like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, with commitment to its people and a long term vision for the country. On this occasion, I congratulate Francois and Namrata Gautier for rekindling the spirit of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This museum that Francois has established with so much effort will inspire generations to come. Among the many good works that Francois has to his credit, from showcasing the sacrifice of sikh Gurus to Ahilya-bai’s less known adventures and now establishing a museum to commemorate the invaluable contributions of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is indeed a great achievement. May Francois’s hard work and sincere efforts be rewarded in the form of good honest citizens and inspire good governance in our country.
- RT @BjpBiplab: Remembering the thousands who died after a ‘big tree’ fell in Delhi. 7 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: George Soros the billionaire who singlehandedly destroyed the economies of many countries in the FarEast, is now meddling i… 7 hours ago
- RT @jihadwatchRS: India: As rioters scream “Allahu akbar,” Muslim mob kills Hindu man for “Jai Shri Ram” sticker on his motorbike https://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @Gujaratriotscom: A well-armed 2000-strong mob of fanatic Muslims roasted to death 59 Hindus including 25 women & 15 children in #Godhra… 7 hours ago
- RT @Archana071114: I just contributed my bit for the campaign of Kapil Mishra. This fundraiser to help the underprivileged Hindu families h… 7 hours ago
- 1,222,109 hits