Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @Causeur: Paris est devenu la quatrième ville la plus embouteillée au monde. Créer délibérément des embouteillages en espérant ainsi déc… 47 minutes ago
- RT @BilgerPhilippe: L’ombre de Staline : un grand film de vérité et de dénonciation sur la #famine en Ukraine. La monstruosité du régime st… 17 hours ago
- RT @subhash_kak: China ‘found corona strain SEVEN YEARS ago but said nothing after pandemic’ thesun.co.uk/news/12034764/… 17 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: This man brazenly and openly supports Izlamic terror attacks on India. Are you STILL going to watch his movie? @MaheshNBhat… 18 hours ago
- RT @UnSubtleDesi: Anybody over the age of 20 who believes in communism and Leftism is mentally unstable and mind numbingly stupid. 18 hours ago
- 1,289,636 hits