Can Amit Shah, who has just been reelected President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unopposed, win the next four crucial state elections (Assam, West Bengal, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)? Mr Shah has lost the last three elections the BJP contested – badly at that – and it should maybe have been a warning a sign to the BJP leadership for introspection and change.
Met Mr Shah once in his palatial house in Akbar Road. For a man who spent quite some time in jail, he seemed to lack humility (he promised to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune, which I am building ‘fact-india.com”, but I never heard of him again and all my attempt to contact him failed). But there is no doubt that he has a shrewd mind.
Do you think Amit Shah can win these elections ? It’s crucial, for if Narendra Modi were to lose all of them, there is a good chance he will lose also the next general elections in 2019… And India would be the greatest loser… FG
- RT @amishra77: Ranking states by their pro-active measures to contain #COVID2019 Brilliant 1. Uttar Pradesh 2. Haryana 3. Karnataka 4. Odi… 12 hours ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: Rana Ayyub, William Dalrymple share old picture of curfew defaulters being punished as that of migrant labourers https://t… 12 hours ago
- Damn Chinese! They infected the whole planet and now they are coming out of it, while w all suffer. They hve t b ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @vijayvaani: Dear @myogiadityanath wonderful decision. Medicos deserve the best. Govt takes over Hyatt, Marriott, other Lucknow 5-star… 13 hours ago
- RT @agasthyakantu: Hindi Speech : CM KCR assuring the migrant labour in the state and urges not to panic.True statesman behaviour in the cr… 14 hours ago
- 1,264,991 hits