This is the most dangerous kind of journalism, boys and girls, the one that hides indifference, blindness, ignorance or even cowardice and fear behind a goody-goody theory. In this case Sandeep Sharma of Firstpost, says: “do not arrest Zakir Naik, do not ban him, but fight to counter him on an ideological platform” …
The war that is going now reminds me often of the one that the free world fought against Hitler. There were many pacifists then, who said the same thing, even though there were so many signs that Hitler was a ruthless, ambitious dangerous man, who wanted to wipe out the Jewish race and dominate the world. In France particulalry, many even saw Hitler as someone who was not so bad and collaborated with the Nazis, even handing over French Jews to the Germans, to be shipped to concentration camps and exterminated. Ultimately Hitler had to be fought with weapons and courage and it was hard and bloody fight till the war was won and freedom regained. The same kind of blindness is pervading today amongst journalists and politicians. Zakir Naik may not wield a weapon himself, but he is a dangerous man for he inspires the youth to take up wepons, blow themselves up, kill innocents in the name of Islam and he must be stopped physically from doing so. Do you agree boys and girls? I see a wavering at the moment in the leadership of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Govt. Mr Narendra Modi has himself been the target of Islamic terrorism and he needs to be careful. Poltical correctness may not be what the ordinary masses of the world want today.
- RT @Imamofpeace: It’s unacceptable that extremist Muslims living within your jurisdiction are sending taxpayer money to fund extremism, yet… 6 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Brilliant discussion of the mantric power of Sanskrit and how to access it by @Sampadananda. pragyata.com/mag/the-greatn… 23 hours ago
- RT @bhaiyyajispeaks: Hey @sagarikaghose ji, trying to connect my calculator from a Bluetooth device, Not getting any signals, Should i join… 23 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: This is the kingdom of Kalinga (5th century-7th century CE). No, this kingdom is not in Orissa. This is in Java. It is na… 23 hours ago
- RT @shantanug_: Waking in Ernakulam, caught Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan addressing a 'secular' event ⛪️ https://t.co/K1wBn7M9MI 23 hours ago
- 801,751 hits