This is the most dangerous kind of journalism, boys and girls, the one that hides indifference, blindness, ignorance or even cowardice and fear behind a goody-goody theory. In this case Sandeep Sharma of Firstpost, says: “do not arrest Zakir Naik, do not ban him, but fight to counter him on an ideological platform” …
The war that is going now reminds me often of the one that the free world fought against Hitler. There were many pacifists then, who said the same thing, even though there were so many signs that Hitler was a ruthless, ambitious dangerous man, who wanted to wipe out the Jewish race and dominate the world. In France particulalry, many even saw Hitler as someone who was not so bad and collaborated with the Nazis, even handing over French Jews to the Germans, to be shipped to concentration camps and exterminated. Ultimately Hitler had to be fought with weapons and courage and it was hard and bloody fight till the war was won and freedom regained. The same kind of blindness is pervading today amongst journalists and politicians. Zakir Naik may not wield a weapon himself, but he is a dangerous man for he inspires the youth to take up wepons, blow themselves up, kill innocents in the name of Islam and he must be stopped physically from doing so. Do you agree boys and girls? I see a wavering at the moment in the leadership of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Govt. Mr Narendra Modi has himself been the target of Islamic terrorism and he needs to be careful. Poltical correctness may not be what the ordinary masses of the world want today.
- RT @Hinduism4u: @rvaidya2000 twitter.com/hatindersinghr… 14 hours ago
- RT @RatanSharda55: No faux Liberal ever opened her / his mouth on this outrage on humanity. If you think you will be treated differently if… 14 hours ago
- RT @LostTemple7: Would you believe me if I told you that this Monolith Shiva with seven headed Sheshnaag above it is carved out of a single… 14 hours ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Indian media is slowly becoming Cartoon Network. Which is a good news. https://t.co/CtyXUIkzmJ 14 hours ago
- RT @sudarsansand: Humanity has failed again........... One of my SandArt on save #Elephant. https://t.co/nzcM4PNDvr 14 hours ago
- 1,285,196 hits