girls & guys, we need a Pakistani paper to tell us what is obvious for so many of us: that Narendra Modi seems to have lost the plot and the connection he had with the people of India – surrounded that he is by Congress-like barriers after barriers of sycophants, bureaucrats, security and incapable ministers. Also that if it goes on like this, he will lose more and more elections and ultimately the Indian National Congress will come back to power in 2019 and a great, immense, rare chance for India to enter through a Renaissance may be lost forever.
Does Mr Modi want to be loved by Muslims? It will never happen! Does he want o be accepted by Leftists intellectuals, by the Media? It will never happen! Does he want to be remembered as the Prime Minister for all Indians? It will never happen! Christians and Muslims will be forever suspicious of him. Why does he not work for the Dharma, for the millions Hindus who have elected him? Why does he shun his friends, those who stood with him in his darkest hours and pander to his enemies – receiving Amir Khan, having tea with Sonia Gandhi, repeatedly trying to shake hands with Rahul Gandhi (who ignored the hand namaste him – a slap in the face of the PM). Will someone explain to me what happened to the Narendra Modi we knew and loved ????
- RT @CNNnews18: The ED must examine MoF’s Secretary (Banking) of 2013 and 2017 to know what due diligence was shown in the Nirav Modi Choksi… 16 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Sahastrabahu is the original name, corrupted to Saas Bahu now. A magnificent temple once, destroyed by Malik Kafur, Khilji'… 16 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: What is happening in our banking system? @RBI moneycontrol.com/news/business/… 16 hours ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Vijay @vjSapps reports, Canada’s PM @JustinTrudeau was received in Delhi by a low level Minister of State for Agriculture (… 16 hours ago
- Am not alarmist about Muslim population explosion, which is very real. Believe Islam'll implode from within coz Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- 821,684 hits