girls & guys, we need a Pakistani paper to tell us what is obvious for so many of us: that Narendra Modi seems to have lost the plot and the connection he had with the people of India – surrounded that he is by Congress-like barriers after barriers of sycophants, bureaucrats, security and incapable ministers. Also that if it goes on like this, he will lose more and more elections and ultimately the Indian National Congress will come back to power in 2019 and a great, immense, rare chance for India to enter through a Renaissance may be lost forever.
Does Mr Modi want to be loved by Muslims? It will never happen! Does he want o be accepted by Leftists intellectuals, by the Media? It will never happen! Does he want to be remembered as the Prime Minister for all Indians? It will never happen! Christians and Muslims will be forever suspicious of him. Why does he not work for the Dharma, for the millions Hindus who have elected him? Why does he shun his friends, those who stood with him in his darkest hours and pander to his enemies – receiving Amir Khan, having tea with Sonia Gandhi, repeatedly trying to shake hands with Rahul Gandhi (who ignored the hand namaste him – a slap in the face of the PM). Will someone explain to me what happened to the Narendra Modi we knew and loved ????
- RT @eOrganiser: Massive Police Crackdown in #Sabarimala: As many as 10 Hindu Leaders under Arrest: organiser.org//Encyc/2018/11… 5 hours ago
- RT @Karl_Maarx: Rules at BBC: If a Hindu mob assaults a Muslim guy, it is hate crime of the form Hindu extremism If a Muslim mob assaults… 5 hours ago
- Good one!!!!!!!! twitter.com/madhukishwar/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @Swamy39: I am impressed that CNN News 18 allowed broadcasting my comment on the channel that TDK worked as a waitress, and her inabili… 5 hours ago
- RT @RavinarIN: I reiterate.. We are Hindus.. We are SUPERIOR to the desert cults of Christianity and Islam.. We are a religion of the FREE.… 5 hours ago
- 867,036 hits