n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- RT @gauravcsawant: Hafiz Saeed is more powerful than Pakistani politicians given his links with Pak Army, ISI. LeT is an extension of Pak a… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: There should be a national project in India to recognize ancient educational sites like Nalanda and restore them as mo… 3 hours ago
- RT @rishibagree: No media outrage No Press club meetings No blank editorials No march for FOE No tweets by Lutyens No award wapsi https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @India_Policy: Rafale allegations by Pappu are such blatant lies, that even the Left-Liberal editors of Quint are publishing this. Only… 3 hours ago
- Dont you think that a @BJP4India Central Govt should take the initiative in removing Government control over Hindu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 795,786 hits