n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- RT @devdhar10: @madhukishwar @fgautier26 They themselves are happy if someone tom toms their Dalitness 2 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Meira Kumar's father, Jagjivan Ram got away with years of tax evasion by claiming that he 'forgot' to file IT returns for a… 3 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: In 2013, UPA not only waived her bill of Rs 1.98 crore, but also allowed #MeiraKumar to hold on to bungalow in Lutyens Delhi… 3 hours ago
- RT @Abhina_Prakash: Mayawati has once again proved that she can't support any other #Dalit but her own caste. BSP is not for Dalit empowerm… 3 hours ago
- RT @republic: JDU's Nitish Kumar snubs Lalu's advice; continues to back Kovind for President #KovindVsMeira 3 hours ago
- 715,168 hits