n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- RT @subhashkak1: Reminiscing about George Sudarshan, a great physicist and Vedantin: youtube.com/watch?v=Xnn13C… 34 minutes ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: When he failed with his fake articles, he is provoking peaceful Indian Muslims to organise for violence. https://t.co/C… 1 hour ago
- RT @DostKhan_Jammu: Dear Hindus, Very bad news from Muslim #Kashmir A Hindu truck driver from #Rajasthan burnt alive. Scores of truck d… 1 hour ago
- RT @rahulroushan: His dad was killed by a Jihadi who accused him of blasphemy. But Hinduphobia is so strong and entrenched that he'd rather… 1 hour ago
- RT @mariawirth1: met a psychologist (Hindu) who said Islam is a religion of peace and she read the Quran. I am convinced Indians are natur… 1 hour ago
- 1,089,840 hits