n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- RT @ShahnawazBJP: Hon’ble Prime Minister @narendramodi is one of the most popular and honest PM who is most loved by the people of India.… 6 hours ago
- RT @RahulGandhilNC: @ZahidAw39968823 @AzerbaijaniKhan @alokg2k @ImranKhanPTI @narendramodi @reham_team @MehrTarar @CMShehbaz @pid_gov @pbhu… 6 hours ago
- RT @abhijitmajumder: No words to describe Rahul Gandhi’s politics. From Dalit photo-ops to #Rafale charges, it’s always a fragile castle of… 6 hours ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Andhra Pradesh : TDP Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao and Ex MLA S. Soma were shot Dead by Naxals earlier today. Suprem… 6 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Hmm, so Bishop Mullakal who is now arrested on charges of raping nuns was protesting over #Kathua? #Irony just locked itsel… 6 hours ago
- 860,244 hits