n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- RT @NatashaFatah: The French government has frozen the assets of controversial Swiss imam Hani Ramadan, older brother of Tariq Ramadan, as… 1 hour ago
- #Aquarius @EmmanuelMacron pretends he care about refugees,but nobody wants them anymore in Europe.Yet the Media and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @kumarnandaj: JNU becoming a hotbed of anti-India forces, says Dalit teacher sundayguardianlive.com/news/jnu-becom… 13 hours ago
- RT @Sunilku00412101: @rahulkanwal Here are all those who spread lies and were caught by #TrueIndology twitter.com/TrueIndology/s… https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Same judge who raised doubts on Justice Loya's death, who put Amit Shah in jail, but who gave bail to terrorists at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 846,250 hits