n Brunei, a relatively open islamic country, you can get 5 year jail if you celebrate Christmas. Do you think we should send Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan there, so they really get an experience of what ‘Intolerance’ means? India, a 80% Hindu majority country, celebrates Christmas more and more (let me remind you that Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ). Is that not tolerance? Happy Christmas, boys and girls. The Mother of Pondicherry once said that Christmas symbolizes the return of the Light, because from then on, days will lengthen and we will have more light.Let’s take Christmas in that spirit, rather than the commercial westernization that is happening in India. Right?
- Some countries have moon on their flags 🇵🇰🇹🇷🇹🇳🇱🇾🇦🇿🇩🇿🇲🇾🇲🇻🇲🇷 While some countries having their flags on moon 🇺🇸 🇷🇺… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- RT @TheJaggi: TWitter is manipulating both tweets and follower counts. Never known a more opaque public platform ever. https://t.co/FTRG9vK… 4 hours ago
- Supreme court is pro @INCIndia twitter.com/AskAnshul/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: As India successfully launches #Chandrayaan2, here is a gentle reminder to NYTimes: F*** you, again! #ASAT https://t.co/e9… 5 hours ago
- Yes, huge problem ! twitter.com/bhak_sala/stat… 9 hours ago
- 1,054,957 hits