I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- RT @devdhar10: @madhukishwar @fgautier26 They themselves are happy if someone tom toms their Dalitness 2 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Meira Kumar's father, Jagjivan Ram got away with years of tax evasion by claiming that he 'forgot' to file IT returns for a… 3 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: In 2013, UPA not only waived her bill of Rs 1.98 crore, but also allowed #MeiraKumar to hold on to bungalow in Lutyens Delhi… 3 hours ago
- RT @Abhina_Prakash: Mayawati has once again proved that she can't support any other #Dalit but her own caste. BSP is not for Dalit empowerm… 3 hours ago
- RT @republic: JDU's Nitish Kumar snubs Lalu's advice; continues to back Kovind for President #KovindVsMeira 3 hours ago
- 715,168 hits