I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- There is a controversy whereas Sufism in India brought a softening touch to Islam, or if Hindu gullibility was used… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 39 minutes ago
- Delivered the opening remarks at the start of the 3rd meeting of the... ln.is/Fuuev by #rohitagarwal86… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- I agree with Tavleen Singh: The problem of Kashmir is all about Islam, not a freedom struggle. twitter.com/AwaazAzad/stat… 1 day ago
- Your Media sheds crocodile tears for 1 stonepelter harmlessly tied t a Jeep, but the killing Hindus in Kerala does… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- She would not dare insult Islam twitter.com/amz360/status/… 1 day ago
- 700,610 hits