I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- #BoycottMadeInChina twitter.com/pradip103/stat… 19 minutes ago
- YES, YES, YES ! twitter.com/pradip103/stat… 25 minutes ago
- RT @Causeur: La production d’avions de ligne devrait chuter de moitié cette année causeur.fr/airbus-boeing-… 26 minutes ago
- RT @Ze_N4A: France : l'inspection du travail fait fermer des entrepôts car il manque un formulaire. Reste du monde : https://t.co/B0fptn3… 26 minutes ago
- RT @GWGoldnadel: Quand un islamiste assassine un français : Silence ! Du calme ! Pas d’amalgames ! Quand un policier blanc tue un noir : On… 27 minutes ago
- 1,284,527 hits