I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- in Hindu India twitter.com/swati_gs/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @MrsGandhi: Bengal school textbook labels Khudiram Bose & Prafulla Chaki as terrorists. Feel so sorry that our future generations are be… 1 day ago
- RT @surajitdasgupta: Who dictated to you the script, @Shehla_Rashid, @VishalNirupam et al? #UmarKhalid https://t.co/zsI9xUdLwi 1 day ago
- RT @SandipGhose: Amused at how anyone who’s remotely pro- #Modi is immediately branded as a card-carrying member of #BJP and on the pay of… 1 day ago
- RT @TarekFatah: Dear PM @NarendraModi, please honour #RajaDahir, the great Indian king who gave his life fighting invaders. If not U, who?… 2 days ago
- 854,495 hits