I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- RT @madhukishwar: What a brainless protest. Why cant a Muslim professor whose family has maintained tradition of learning Sanskrit & who pa… 2 minutes ago
- RT @sankrant: A secular state doesn’t pay Christian and Muslims Priests. But no “seculars” in India will protest. Why because Indian sec… 2 minutes ago
- RT @maisooru: Neglected and decaying, the original ‘Arthashastra’ may soon be lost forever livemint.com/news/india/neg… Unbelievable! Mysore Un… 2 minutes ago
- Good for us - @nytimes not going after @narendramodi & #Hindus - but after the #Chinese Govt! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 23 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: The world does not know because the Khan Market Gang and Lutyens media supported the Jihadi terrorists in their killing… 23 hours ago
- 1,094,000 hits