I respect him, though I disagree with him that you need to open a dialogue with Muslims. He once said that the BJP cannot rule unless it assimilates Muslims. True, but my experience is that in India, doors have always be opened to Muslims. Indeed, those who willed, reached the highest echelons of India’s leadership – Presidents of India, Governors, Union Ministers, CEO’s… It is many of the Muslim mollahs who do not want their flock to be part of the Great Indian Adventure, though even they have to admit that there is total religious freedom for Muslims in India – unlike what Hindus get in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Sudheendra is a symbol of the millions of good Hindus who want to be tolerant and dialogue with their enemies, even if it costs them their freedom and life. Remember Prithviraj Chauhan. What do YOU think?
- In Siena, one of the most ancient cities of Italy, I wonder why Hindus care so little about their own glorious hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @AskAnshul: FATF (APG) has placed Pakistan in list of blacklisted countries. Now, it's difficult for Pak to get loans. Pak was non-com… 8 hours ago
- RT @Sampadananda: Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the aspect of… 8 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: India is a unique land where the great Gods and Goddesses of all humanity and the entire universe still live, manifest… 8 hours ago
- Krishna is the immanent Divine, the Divine Presence in everyone and in all things. He is also, sovereignly, the asp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1,070,796 hits