The French share a similar problem with India: they have a sizable Muslim population (12%), some are integrated – in fact there are many brilliant French Muslim writers, singers, satirists, comedians, film directors – but there is also a big chunk of the youth, which is drawn to the radical Islam preached today and many have or are dreaming to join the ISIS. Plus, as in India, the French cannot be sure of the feelings of the silent majority of their Muslims citizens, many of which have some degree of sympathy for the radical Muslim groups, in the name of Palestine, Chechnya or Kashmir.
The point is that these attacks whether in Paris, Mumbai, or New York, are making western christians or Indian hindus more and more suspicious of Islam. Ordinary Muslims then feel ostracised and targeted, the Media which has understood nothing and generally is not in tune with the general feeling of its readers, speaks of ‘islamophobia’ and nothing is solved.
But when will the world understand that this is a war and that the problems is not with Muslims, but with their Scripture, which was written 15 centuries ago for different times, different customs, which included war and barbarism? These jihadis actually read properly the Coran, it is the intellectuals and the journalists who defend them indirectly, who do not. What do YOU think
- RT @arunjaitley: A ‘Vote of No Confidence’ against the Government is a serious business. It is not an occasion for frivolity. Those who d… 4 hours ago
- RT @arunjaitley: Rahul Gandhi, by concocting a conversation with President Macron, has lowered his own credibility&seriously hurt the image… 4 hours ago
- RT @nsitharamanoffc: "One of the leaders spoke about Doklam. The same leader, who believed the Chinese Ambassador over our forces. What h… 4 hours ago
- RT @adgpi: 21 July 1999. In Kargil War, the Corps of Signals surmounted all challenges including that of altitude, rough terrain, employmen… 5 hours ago
- RT @iMac_too: Durbari media will discuss hug, wink than PM Modi's astounding revelations on UPA era huge PSU bank malpractices 5 hours ago
- 850,981 hits