The French share a similar problem with India: they have a sizable Muslim population (12%), some are integrated – in fact there are many brilliant French Muslim writers, singers, satirists, comedians, film directors – but there is also a big chunk of the youth, which is drawn to the radical Islam preached today and many have or are dreaming to join the ISIS. Plus, as in India, the French cannot be sure of the feelings of the silent majority of their Muslims citizens, many of which have some degree of sympathy for the radical Muslim groups, in the name of Palestine, Chechnya or Kashmir.
The point is that these attacks whether in Paris, Mumbai, or New York, are making western christians or Indian hindus more and more suspicious of Islam. Ordinary Muslims then feel ostracised and targeted, the Media which has understood nothing and generally is not in tune with the general feeling of its readers, speaks of ‘islamophobia’ and nothing is solved.
But when will the world understand that this is a war and that the problems is not with Muslims, but with their Scripture, which was written 15 centuries ago for different times, different customs, which included war and barbarism? These jihadis actually read properly the Coran, it is the intellectuals and the journalists who defend them indirectly, who do not. What do YOU think
- RT @mvmeet: Kangana Ranaut exposes Bollywood's hypocrisy, that too on BBC NEWS Truly she's the Queen of Bollywood! https://t.co/RPhjk4i7Gl 1 hour ago
- RT @kenradio: What do you think? The man was right or wrong? https://t.co/YTCgcZiXnF 2 hours ago
- FACT stands against racism of any form, specially when India has been the subject of violent racism throughout its… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @RFI: Mai 2020, mois de mai le plus chaud jamais enregistré sur la planète rfi.my/60wZ.t https://t.co/LNEDo55mIb 16 hours ago
- RT @Valeurs: Le patron de #SosRacisme @d_sopo a refusé de pendre la défense du CRS noir traité de “#vendu” par des manifestants pro-#AdamaT… 16 hours ago
- 1,285,524 hits