Note that this negative comment on India from the USA is based on an analysis by a Muslim, which in turn is based on reports by an unnamed ‘contact in India’. Probably a leftist Hindu intellectual. It is however damaging for Modi and its government. The irony is that NOTHING has happened in terms of intolerance. Christians and Muslims are still as free to practice their religion as they always were. Rather it is Hindus that are persecuted in West Bengal or Assam by Muslims, local and Bangladeshis. But we live in a world of Untruth, where the Asura seems to have the upper hand – at the moment at least. What do YOU think?
- RT @ShahnawazBJP: Hon’ble Prime Minister @narendramodi is one of the most popular and honest PM who is most loved by the people of India.… 7 hours ago
- RT @RahulGandhilNC: @ZahidAw39968823 @AzerbaijaniKhan @alokg2k @ImranKhanPTI @narendramodi @reham_team @MehrTarar @CMShehbaz @pid_gov @pbhu… 7 hours ago
- RT @abhijitmajumder: No words to describe Rahul Gandhi’s politics. From Dalit photo-ops to #Rafale charges, it’s always a fragile castle of… 7 hours ago
- RT @vivekagnihotri: Andhra Pradesh : TDP Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao and Ex MLA S. Soma were shot Dead by Naxals earlier today. Suprem… 7 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Hmm, so Bishop Mullakal who is now arrested on charges of raping nuns was protesting over #Kathua? #Irony just locked itsel… 7 hours ago
- 860,245 hits