Note that this negative comment on India from the USA is based on an analysis by a Muslim, which in turn is based on reports by an unnamed ‘contact in India’. Probably a leftist Hindu intellectual. It is however damaging for Modi and its government. The irony is that NOTHING has happened in terms of intolerance. Christians and Muslims are still as free to practice their religion as they always were. Rather it is Hindus that are persecuted in West Bengal or Assam by Muslims, local and Bangladeshis. But we live in a world of Untruth, where the Asura seems to have the upper hand – at the moment at least. What do YOU think?
- RT @davidfrawleyved: It seems the Congress would rather have India not have fighter jets than let the Modi govt. procure them. Happy to com… 8 hours ago
- RT @UnSubtleDesi: They lied. They obfuscated. But the Modi Govt stands vindicated. It is time to crush this conspiracy @narendramodi https… 14 hours ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: So Hon’ble Lordships waited till the state election to reveal the truth that everyone knows - that @RahulGandhi was lying o… 14 hours ago
- RT @TVMohandasPai: Rafale verdict not a setback, still an issue in people's court: Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia What a Joke! There… 14 hours ago
- RT @davidfrawleyved: Why would India want to return to the corruption of UPA? Does anyone really think that Congress has changed its mindse… 14 hours ago
- 870,938 hits