Note that this negative comment on India from the USA is based on an analysis by a Muslim, which in turn is based on reports by an unnamed ‘contact in India’. Probably a leftist Hindu intellectual. It is however damaging for Modi and its government. The irony is that NOTHING has happened in terms of intolerance. Christians and Muslims are still as free to practice their religion as they always were. Rather it is Hindus that are persecuted in West Bengal or Assam by Muslims, local and Bangladeshis. But we live in a world of Untruth, where the Asura seems to have the upper hand – at the moment at least. What do YOU think?
- RT @CestMoiz: NINE years without trial. Am sure this is a worthy cause for NHRC or even the Amnesty to pursue, no? High hopes, no? https://… 20 hours ago
- RT @ankit_bcet: Harish Salve may defended NDTV & Salman in the past but d way he defended Col Purohit & Kulbhushan is commendable that too… 20 hours ago
- RT @tufailelif: ~ @sachinpTOI reports: Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/israel-s… 20 hours ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Prominent Hindutva critic.Writes tons of articles on Hindutva. NDTV's "Fact Checker". Gets his "facts" wrong even on ori… 20 hours ago
- RT @hindupost: 'My Life's Only Aim Has Always Been To Serve My Country' - Sadhvi Pragya - hindupost.in/society-cultur… 20 hours ago
- 732,425 hits