Note that this negative comment on India from the USA is based on an analysis by a Muslim, which in turn is based on reports by an unnamed ‘contact in India’. Probably a leftist Hindu intellectual. It is however damaging for Modi and its government. The irony is that NOTHING has happened in terms of intolerance. Christians and Muslims are still as free to practice their religion as they always were. Rather it is Hindus that are persecuted in West Bengal or Assam by Muslims, local and Bangladeshis. But we live in a world of Untruth, where the Asura seems to have the upper hand – at the moment at least. What do YOU think?
- RT @NatashaFatah: The French government has frozen the assets of controversial Swiss imam Hani Ramadan, older brother of Tariq Ramadan, as… 1 hour ago
- #Aquarius @EmmanuelMacron pretends he care about refugees,but nobody wants them anymore in Europe.Yet the Media and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @kumarnandaj: JNU becoming a hotbed of anti-India forces, says Dalit teacher sundayguardianlive.com/news/jnu-becom… 13 hours ago
- RT @Sunilku00412101: @rahulkanwal Here are all those who spread lies and were caught by #TrueIndology twitter.com/TrueIndology/s… https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Same judge who raised doubts on Justice Loya's death, who put Amit Shah in jail, but who gave bail to terrorists at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 846,250 hits