This is interesting and highly symbolic. First have a look at the list of ministers in the Canadian Government:
Minister of Health is a doctor.
Minister of Transport is an astronaut….
Minister of National Defense is a Sikh Veteran.
Minister of Youth is under the age of 45.
Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food is a former farmer.
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness was a Scout.
Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development was a financial analyst.
Minister of Finance is a successful businessman.
Minister of Justice was a crown prosecutor and is a First Nations leader.
Minister of Sport, and Persons with Disabilities is a visually impaired Paralympian.
Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Coastguard is Inuit.
Minister of Science is a medical geographer with a PhD.
New titles include
Minister of Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees was an Immigration critic.
There are scientists in the cabinet, and it is made up of 50% women.
Then, see the qualifications of the Ministers in the just elected Bihar Government.
1) Nitish Kumar – Chief Minister, Home, General Administration – (Bachelor Of Engineering)
2) Tejaswi Yadav – Deputy Chief Minister – Roads, Buildings, Backwards class Welfare – (Ninth std Fail)
3) Tej Pratap Yadav – Health, Irrigation, Transport – (Twelfth Fail)
4) Abdul Bari Siddiqui – Finance – (Twelfth)
5) Vijendra Prasad Yadav – Electricity – (Tenth Fail)
6) Lalan Singh – Drinking water – ( Eighth Std)
7) Manju Varma – Social Welfare – (Twelfth)
8) Manmohan Jha – Land development – (Seventh)
9) Madan sahini – Fertilizers – (Tenth Std)
10) Ashok Choudhary – Education & IT (Tenth Std)
11) Vijay Prakash – Labour – (Fifth Standard)
12) Ram Vichar Rai – (Agriculture)
13) Kapildev Kamath – Panchayati Raj – (Third Std)
14) Santosh Nirala – SC/ST Welfare – (Twelfth)
15) Abdul Jaleel Masthaan – Programme Implementation – (Eighth Std)
16) Abdul Gafoor – Minority Welfare – (Tenth Std)
17) Chandrika rai – Transport
18) Maheswar Hajari – Urban Development – (Twelfth)
19) Chandrashekar – Disaster Management – (Fourth std)
20) Jaykumar singh – Industries And Science and Technology – (Tenth Std)
21) Anitha Devi – tourism – (Twelfth Failed)
22) Awadesh Singh – Animal Husbandry – (Fifth Standard)
23) Muneshwar Choudhary – Mines and Geology – (Twelfth)
24) Krishnanandan Verma – Law – (Eleventh)
25) Khurshid Feroz Ahmed – Sugarcane Industry – (Fifth std)
26) Shailesh Kumar – Village Administration – (Second Standard)
27) Alok Mehta – Co-operatives – (Third standard)
28) Shravan Kumar – Village Development – (Twelfth Standard)
29) Shivachandra Ram – Arts and Culture – (ILLITERATE)
No scientists, two women only,
These tell us two things: that politics in India has become totally perverted & the criterions are not your education or qualifications – but from which caste, which religion you are & how you can divide more India along caste and religion. This is the Nehruvian legacy. Secondly that by voting for Lalu Prasad, Bihar has gone back to the Middle Ages, whereas Mr @NarendraModi would have given Biharis a real chance to move forward. What do YOU think?