Sri Aurobindo wrote that there are three major Asuras controlling the Falsehood in the world : one that he called Lord of the Money, the other which dwells in Politics, and the third one is in the world of Sex.
The Asuras are beings of the mental plane; they act upon men through their mental forms and constructions and their egoism. “Men, he said, form ideas in their mind and accept them as truth; they form all sorts of plans and projects impelled by ignorance and egoism, this is where the Asuras find a scope in their play with man”
.A disciple asked Sri Aurobindo : When do the Rakshasas and Asuras get a chance of exploiting men?
Sri Aurobindo replied: “When men open themselves to their influence. If we indulge ourselves to any great extent in ambition, lust, greed etc. they get a chance of establishing their sway over us”.
We can add a fourth Asura, which has emerged in the last 20 years, the Asura of JOURNALISM. We can see today that sensationalism, false information, biased reporting, anti-divine slants, the kind of campaign that has been going in the name of ‘Intolerance’ is the work of the Asuras and the Rakshasas, because if you look coldly at statistics, India has been the most tolerant country in the world – and still is.
Thus it can be said that the Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep Sardesai & many others, are rakshasas, tools of the Asura of Falsehood. FG
- Shame on @netflix twitter.com/India_Policy/s… 17 minutes ago
- RT @ShefVaidya: Strangest part is, most of the children studying at @the_presidium are Hindu, yet, except for this one parent, no one else… 11 hours ago
- RT @UdayMahurkar: @mayankjain100 @rahulkanwal @anjanaomkashyap @sardanarohit @aajtak @IndiaToday @Ankit_Tyagi01 @meenakshisharan @davidfraw… 16 hours ago
- RT @HadiNasrallah: The Armenian Genocide 1914 The Assyrian Genocide 1914 The famine of Mount Lebanon 1915 The Greek Genocide 1913 The Hamid… 17 hours ago
- RT @IndianInterest: If Aryans were foreigners then why was the Indian subcontinent called Āryāvarta (Ārya + Āvarta = abode of the Aryas) fo… 17 hours ago
- 1,089,334 hits